| Chapter 8 |

"So where are we going?" I asked glancing at Austin while he drove with one hand. Cocky much?

"It's a surprise." He said

"I hate surprises." I stated. Which was true. I just have very high expectations. So Austin's "surprise" better be good.

"You not planning on kidnapping me, are you?" I asked

"Now tell me why would I do that." He said looking at me before returning his gaze to the road.

"Well you are the school's bad boy." I said shrugging.

"Plus, you are capable of kidnapping someone." I continued.

"You know what else I'm capable of doing?" He asked, giving me his award winning smirk, followed by a wink.

"I don't even wanna know." I said

The rest of the car ride was silence but we said a few words there and there. I smiled when the car came to a stop but my smile soon disappeared when I saw where we were.

"Why are we in the woods at night?!" I whisper yelled at Austin.

"I'm taking you Cliff Diving." He squealed while jumping up and down like a kid who is about to get candy.

"WHAT! Are you mad? We don't even have any equipment." I said frustrated. Why did I agree to go out with him?

"Don't worry, Gummie Bear. There's equipment at the top of the mountain." He said

"Top of the mountain? How the hell are we suppose to get there?"

"By walking, it's not that far." He said as he walked farther into the woods, holding my hand in the process.

We walked for a few minutes until we were at the very top. The site was breathtaking.

"Wow." I said, taking in the fresh air as I looked at the city lights.

"I know right. Not only is this the perfect place for cliff diving but it's also the perfect place for star gazing." He said, admiring the stars above us.

"So does that mean, we'll star gaze instead of cliff diving?" I asked excitedly.

"Nope." He said popping the p.

After putting on my helmet I was ready. Well not...really. My heart was beating so fast I'm sure people in Japan could hear it.

"Ready Gummie Bear?"

"N-No." I said shivering.

"Oh C'mon, don't be a chicken." He said chuckling.

"I am not a chicken." I said pointing my index finger at him.

"Prove it. Jump."

I took a step towards the edge of the cliff and took a really deep breath. I'm trusting you God.

        _____________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

Thank you for reading💕

Question of the day: How old are you ? 😂

Until next time ♥