| Chapter 4 |

Chapter four

"Josh?"

"Aaliyah, it's not what it looks like." He said putting his t-shirt on.

"Really? Must I tell you what it looks like? It looks like you had sex with a girl in the janitor's closet."

"I know I'm really sorry...I didn't mean for this to happen...you have to trust me." He pleaded

"Is this the surprise you were planning for me..huh?" I asked. I could feel my eyes burning with tears.
"No..babe look..I don't love her. I love you." He said getting down on his knees.

"I don't care anymore, it's over Josh." I said and ran out of the school with tears streaming down my face. Great. My make up is probably ruined now.

I ran until I finally got home. I changed into black joggers, a black hoodie and tied my hair into a messy bun. I was browsing through Netflix when my phone rang. I was hoping it could be Josh but it's Amanda.

"Girl, where are you? You are late for your chemistry class." Amanda said on the other line.

"Josh is cheating on me Amanda." I cried

"What? Where are you?"

"At a strip club." ( note my sarcasm )

"What!" Amanda asked surprised at my response

"I'm at home Amanda, where else can I be?"

"I'm on my way." She said

"Bring some chocolate on your way." I said and hung up.

Maybe Josh didn't mean to do it. I thought he understood when I told him I wasn't ready to ....you know

A loud knock interrupted my thoughts. I opened the door and Amanda walked in. She quickly wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me a hug.

"It was horrible Amanda." I said between my cries

"Shhh, don't cry. He's a jerk. He doesn't deserve you." She said playing with hair.

We walked to my room and just laid back staring at the ceiling.

"So what now?" Amanda asked

"I don't know, I told him it was over but...

"Please don't tell me you regret breaking things off with him." She said sitting up straight.

"My mind is just messed up right now. I don't know what to think or do." I said stuffing my face with chocolate.

"You have to get over him Aaliyah, he's just a waste of your tears. Girl your mascara is waaaay expensive to cry over stupid boys like him."

"You know what, you're right. I have to get over him. He's stupid, he's an asshole, he's a lying ass jerk, son of a-

"Woah slow down. How does it feel?" Amanda asked laughing.

"What are you talking about?" I replied with a question.

"To swear. I mean, you hardly ever swear."

"It feels awesome. I never felt so alive!" I screamed.

After that me and Amanda practically goofed around. Watching sad movies, dancing and we tried baking but that was an epic fail.

Amanda ended up sleeping at my house. She's an angel sent from above. Always there to wipe away my tears.

"You know, I miss my mom sometimes. I just wish I could talk to her about everything that's happening. And my dad too. He would have killed Josh...before killing me for having a boyfriend." I said and slowly drifted to sleep.

_______________________________

Rest in peace XXXTENTACION 💔 ( June 18 2018 )

Question of the day: What's your favorite song?

Song of the day: SAD - XXXTENTACION