| Chapter 13 |

Chapter 13

Two months have passed and Austin and I are still fake dating. I've learned a lot about Austin. He's actually not the bad boy people think he is. Yes he might be an asshole sometimes but that's beside the point. The only problem is that I want to be more than just friends with him. Shocking right?

"A freaking hotel! This is absolutely amazing Austin." I jumped up and down excitedly.

"Anything for you babe. Imma go take a shower, make yourself comfortable." He said, closing the door behind him as entered the bathroom.

I paced around the luxurious room, thinking of ways to tell Austin about how I feel.

Oh hey there Austin, so while we were fake dating I sorta caught some feels you know

No that doesn't sound right.

So Austin, I really like you and I want-

"Are you okay." He asked as he came out of the shower, a towel hanging loosely around his waist, droplets of water falling from his face and running down his delicious looking six pack. I gulped at the view right in front of me. This is gonna be so hard.

"If you take a picture it will last longer." He winked. Jeeez Austin, way to embarrass me. 

"We have to talk, but put on some clothes first. " I told him

"Why? Is my hot body distracting you?" He smirked as he took a step closer whilst I stepped backwards.

"Hot body? Ha, all i see is bottles of oils." I laughed. Austin has a body to die for. It's like he came out of Vogue Magazine. I just don't understand how he eats so much yet still looks amazing whereas I have to exercise for the whole month to maintain a good body.

"I bought you something." He said suddenly.
"What's that?" I asked with surprise

He walked to where his jacket was, reached inside his pocket and took out a small velvet box.

"If you planning on proposing then it's a no." I said folding my arms.

He looked at me before sighing "Will you just shut up and turn around."

I did as I was told and waited a few moments until I felt his presence behind me. He slowly lifted my hair and put it into a messy bun. He placed a silver pendant on my neck and gave out a few curses as he struggled with tying it. I could feel his breath fanning my bare shoulders with each and every movement he made. His touch sent all sorts of tingles of pleasure and fear through my spine. After what felt like forever he finally stopped and turned me around.

"What is this for?" I asked, touching the pendant that was placed on my neck. It had tiny fragments of diamonds.

"To thank you for helping me with this whole fake dating, you know." He said scratching the back of his neck. Why is he nervous?

"Oh it's no big deal." I blushed

"But we have to end this." WAIT! WHAT!

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. I know we weren't really dating but is he really dumping me. 

"I don't want you to be my fake girlfriend anymore." He said looking at me.

"Oh." Was all I said as I looked at the floor. I refused to look at him in the eyes.

He slowly lifted my chin using his index finger so that I was looking at him.

"I want you to be my real girlfriend this time." He smiled, before he placed a soft tender kiss on my lips.