| Chapter 28 |

Chapter 28:

School.

A normal school day consists of students hugging each other due to them missing their friends. I for one couldn't wait to see Amanda.

But it wasn't a normal day.

The hallways were filled with hushed whispers.

"Did Austin really try to commit suicide?"

"I heard Aubrey dumped him."

"I would have left him too, I don't want to be known as the girl who's dating the psycho."

I shake my head in disgust and continue to make my way down my Englsih class.

"Look who finally decided to show up." My English teacher, Ms Sparks says as I walk into the room.

"You're late." She says, glancing at me through her glasses.

"I'm very much aware of that." I mumble as I take a seat next to the brown haired girl who I have missed so freaking much.

"You're in the wrong seat." Amanda whispers.

"What?" I asked confused.

"My best friend sits there."

"But I'm your best friend." I say.

"Really? Then why haven't you been answering my calls. It's been almost a month. That's unbestfriendly like." She folds her arms across her chest as she looks at me.

With everything that's been happening, I totally forgot about my best friend. I was just so focused on Austin.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'll explain everything to you during lunch." I whisper.

"Does the word unbestfriendly even exist?" I add as I try to hide my smile.

"It exists in the Amanda Dictionary." She replies grumbly before snatching my pen from my hands and starts scribbling in her note book.

I turned around so I could borrow a pen from my fellow classmate since Amanda took mine. She usually doesn't bring any stationery on the first day of school.

         _____________________

A very short chapter. I'm so sorry, I've been very busy lately.

AYE WE REACHED 935 READS TODAY!! REACHING 1K SOON! 🙌🎉🎉

More to come in the next chapter!

Any thoughts on the book so far?
Don't forget to vote and comment.

LOVE UU ALL💕💕

INSTAGRAM: king_zeze.x