| Chapter 32 |

Chapter 32:

"Austin, do you wanna hear a joke?"

"For the hundredth time Aaliyah, no."

"I'll just tell you anyway. What do you say to a one legged hitchhiker?"

Silence surrounded us.

"Come on Austin. Answer!"

Austin gave me flat look and shrugged his shoulders.

"Hop in!" I laughed at my own joke only to see that Austin wasn't laughing at all. He kept his eyes focused on the road.

"Do you want to hear another one?" I asked.

"You clearly don't understand what no means so go ahead."

"Okay so, What's hard and straight, going in, and soft and sticky coming out?"

Austin's eyes left the road for a second and gave me a wide grin.

"A dick." He replied with a smirk.

"Eeeww no. It's chewing gum, you pervert!"

"A very sexy pervert." He winked at me and pulled out the keys from the ignition.

My mind was too fuzzy to even notice where we were. He opened the passenger door for me and held out his hand. I attempted to walk but I ended up wobbling. For some reason I felt really tired and my legs turned into jelly.

"With you walking like that, we'll never make it inside the house. Let me carry you." He offered.

The thought of being snuggled in his arms heated my cheeks so I just let him carry me.
He carried me inside the house and sat me on the counter.

"Austin, where are we?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me? You really don't remember this place?"

I looked around and noticed we were in a bathroom.

"Are we in your house?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Where's Mrs Ryder and Jessie?"

He gave out a sigh before answering.

"They're visiting Jessica's grandparents for the weekend."

"I don't think I should be here. What if your foster dad finds us here and-

"He was here yesterday so I don't think he's coming back for another day or two."

"Did..did he hurt you?"

"Only a few bruises here and there. Nothing to worry about. Now, let's get you all cleaned up." He gave me a warm smile and dug in the cabinet for a towel for me to use.

I got off from the counter and applied some soap on my face. I bent down so I could wash my face in the sink. I used the towel Austin gave me and wiped off the traces of water. I looked in the mirror once I was done only to find that Austin was staring at me.

I turned around so that I was facing him. "What's wrong?"

He took a few strides and looked down at me."Remember what happened the last time you were in this bathroom."

My eyes danced around the room as a way of avoiding his intense gaze. "No." I lied.

"Well, let me trigger your memory." He grabbed me by my neck and planted his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync as our tongues fought for dominance.

My hands instinctively went around his neck and I pulled him closer to me. My fingers played with his hair, I always loved how his hair felt under my touch.

His other hand moved on to massaging my left breast while the other remained on my neck. I let out a moan at the sudden action, which caused him to groan.

His lips left mine and trailed them down my jaw, to my neck and collarbone. My legs were failing me so I grabbed on his shoulders for support.

He pulled away from me and whispered, "Time for bed, gummy bear."

______________________

Don't Forget To Vote, Comment & Share.
Check out my Instagram king_zeze.x

💕💕💕