Epilogue

Seven months later...

The last seven months have been the best. The night after the ceremony, he finally marked me, this time a permanent one. That day was full of joy. Every one of the pack members came and congratulated me and was happy for having gotten me as their Luna.

Levi came up and talked to me for the first time since I had been there. He introduced himself and congratulated me like others before leaving, as it was turning awkward.

Tah and Kira squealed like the teenagers they were, before engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.

Mother came and gave me soothing hug before leaving me to my mate.

The day just couldn't get any better. If I thought that it was the best day, then the day I confirmed that I was pregnant, was out of world.

The moment I told him about it, he spun me around shouting in happiness.

He called and informed everyone, including Asher. It was a day of bliss. Everyone came and wished me, except for Tah and Kira and their mates, as they both were pregnant too and the protective alphas they were, wouldn't leave them out of the house.

Raden was equally protective since then, seeing he was an alpha too. He assigned people to help me around. They were given strict orders as to not allow me to move anywhere out of my room. He turned one of the rooms that were near to ours, into to a nursery in just a day after I told him about it. He made it in such a way that it can suit for both girl and boy.

It's been five months since then. Tah gave birth to her twin boys last month while Kira gave birth to her baby princess last week. They were cutie pies. Of course, I hadn't seen them yet. I knew they were cute from the descriptions mother and others had told.

I gazed around the room dazedly while I waited for my maid to bring me my food. The door opened, and in came Raden with my plate of food in his hands. Of course, I should have known it was his doing that my meal hadn't arrived for the past twenty minutes.

He smiled cheekily at me before placing the tray next to me. He sat near my foot while I took the tray of fruits and bread.

I popped a fruit into my mouth while looking at him. The second time, I missed and it fell. I turned a bit and stretched towards it when the pain shot through me.

I turned slowly towards Raden who looked curiously at me.

"Raden...It's time.", I said trying to keep my calm.

He nodded before realization hit him.

He rushed to me before picking me up in bridal style and dashing to the hospital.

After two hours of struggle, finally our little baby princess made her presence.

She was born on the tenth of January at 09:20 hours.

"Alpha, Luna, what are going to name her?", the doctor asked.

We looked at each other smiling before speaking at the same time.

"Amelia Luna Cox"