Luna

"Wait -", he started, but Tah had already rushed me up the stairs and into the room.

Once we got inside, Tah pushed me on the bed, locking the door and took the TV remote before sitting next to me.

"What do we watch now? I am extremely bored.", Tah said avoiding the big elephant in the room.

"Tah, look at me.", I said.

"Come on Carol, suggest something.", she said avoiding my eyes.

If it had been other times I would have joined her by telling I didn't know any better. But this was different. Tah avoiding my eyes was new, which meant trouble.

"TAHLIYA! LOOK AT ME!", I shouted at her forcing her to face me.

Her eyes held unshed tears and guilt.

"Tah, tell me what happened. I will make everyone who made you cry pay, even if it's your brother. Tell me.", I asked hugging her.

She shook her head as if telling she doesn't plan on doing any such thing. No, no, this is all wrong. This is not Tah, she doesn't hide. My instinct says that something bad is going to happen.

I pushed her off me and looked at her in the eye.

"Fine, if you don't want to tell I will go find it myself.", I said with the déjà vu feeling increasing each moment.

She held onto my wrist stopping me from moving further, but I shook off her hand and went down ignoring her protests.

I came down to see that the fight hasn't reduced a tone down.

This time it was him who looked up first. He smirked making me get butterflies which I badly wanted to stop.

"Carol, why did you come down?"

"Ah! You have come at the right time."

Mother and he said at the same time.

"Noah, don't you dare!", uncle warned him.

"This -"

"Noah"

"is", pointing to the girl, who to my dismay was in his arms, "Kira, the future Luna of this pack.", he finished looking down at her smiling.

Everyone in there was shouting protest at him, while I was pushed to the back of my mind.