Under his control

The door broke down and in came three men who were less worried and more furious upon seeing me.

I didn't pay much heed to them as I was still processing the new information. I was really a vampire. I continued reading the letter.

Since you were born a werewolf your vampire side has not come out, but as you have already reached the age of seventeen you can expect it anytime soon. When the time arrives, your eyes will turn red. Your eyes...

Before I could continue further the letter was snatched away from me. I looked up at Daniel, who had the letter in his hand, furiously.

Daniel seemed to be shocked on seeing my face. I thought that it was because I was fuming at him but his next words shook my conscience.

"Your- your eyes-- they are red...", he stuttered, but I understood what he tried saying. Even dad and uncle seemed to understand what he was saying, upon witnessing it.

The time has come. Some voice told inside my mind. No, it wasn't Liza, but it did sound familiar. It was the Vampire King's.

I tried my best suppressing him before snatching the letter from a dazzled Daniel.

I skimmed past the letter searching for a particular thing, I was sure was there.

I don't know if it will happen but if you are a turned vampire, the person who turns you will control you. In your case, it is the Vampire King himself.

The letter fell from my hand and they looked with concern and shock.

"Tie me up immediately!", I ordered them, not bothered that I was ordering an alpha. I searched around for something that would be strong enough to hold me down.

"Carol, what are you doing? Why would we tie you?", Daniel asked.

"I said tie me up. I will tell once you do so. I am running out of time, fast.", I said throwing a silver chain which happened to be around.

"It is the silver chain. Bound it around me, it will make me weak."

Before they could move further, I felt him. He surpassed my strength and made his way through my mind.

"Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you all in person.", he said through my body. I knew my eyes were red now.

"Dad please, fast.", I pleaded before he pushed me back again.

"Would you tie your own daughter?", he asked in a fake sympathetic voice.

"Dad, now!!", I shouted at them. It seemed to wake them up from whatever reverie they were in and to work fast. Daniel and uncle held me down while dad tied me. All the while, I tried my best to hold back the vampire which slowly started draining my energy.

Once he tied me to the window sill, they stepped away. All the fighting along with the silver chain started taking its toll on me.

Third person's POV

Once the trio stepped away from her, she slumped down.

Her red eyes opened.

"Don't you see? You are hurting her. She is weak now, because you tied her with these silver chains. Come on, release her and save her. Or else I will kill her.", a male voice spoke through her.

Richard stepped forward.