Treaty

June 10, 2019

Vampires and werewolves shall not cause any problem for each other. If any of the parties fail to abide the treaty, the vampire king or the representative of werewolves get to punish the person or group depending on which party is at fault. Vampires and werewolves are not restricted from entering the territories of the other, unless the pack or clan leader says otherwise. The vampires shall be given respect when they are in the werewolf territory. The same is applicable to werewolves when they are at vampire territory. There shall be no fight of any sort between the two parties. Any problem will have to be brought into the notice of the representatives who will have the final verdict in the case. The vampire king and the representative of werewolves hereby accept to the treaty drawn and pledge to have notified everyone in their groups about the same. The treaty drawn shall be applicable through generations unless the representatives of both the parties of then agree to disagree. The treaty is drawn under the witness of Caroline Dunbar who stands in the middle grounds, representing both vampires and werewolves.

Vampire King (Asher King)

Asher King

Werewolf Representative(Matthew Sharp)

Matthew Sharp

Witness (Caroline Dunbar)

Caroline Dunbar

The treaty was officially drawn along with us signing it. Finally, a successful thing was done with, after facing so many trials.