Alpha visits

With the help of Gabriel, we had gathered the few pack members from back then, one month ago. The pack had been officially reestablished after two weeks since the ceremony in Red Moon pack.

That night after the ceremony, Kira and I had more like a heart-to-heart talk. She thanked me for convincing her and making her give him a chance. She told that they were not yet to the stage of loving each other but they were trying. She also told that he was changing for good. She mentioned about how he had told her that he didn't want anything to do with her pack lands. We talked happily for a while until we were joined by Tah. She hugged me and sat next to me. A look of envy passed through Kira's eyes but she covered it up immediately. If she was nothing like before, I could vouch that we will be great friends. Tah started ranting about how Daniel was being overprotective of her and wouldn't leave her out of his sight. Kira pitched in from time to time from her encounters with Noah. I was envious of them, but I didn't want them to know that. If they had a happy life, that was more than enough for me. But I didn't seem to have done a great job at hiding, seeing that Kira seemed to have sensed my mood drop as she nudged Tah with a pointed look towards me. She immediately changed the topic towards me, asking how the pack works were going. I welcomed the topic change happily. We definitely will hit off as great friends.

The next day, it was time for me to leave. All through the night, Noah and I didn't exactly talk with each other except for the occasional nods acknowledging the other, whenever our eyes met. I had to console a crying Tah and a sad Kira before finally leaving. Unlike last time, both Daniel and Noah were there to send me off.

During the grand ceremony of announcing the Harath pack officially rolling, along with re-declaring grandpa as the alpha, everyone was present there. The few old members along with a few other new members, who were originally rogues, howled happily at that. Mother was happy to see the pack again. Similar to grandpa, she was immensely pleasured, when she saw that their house had been retained of their designs from earlier.

Since then, there had been many alphas visiting, wanting to meet grandpa, who had been a strong and good alpha of his time, back then.

One such person was Alpha Rude. I mean his name is Jude, but rude suits him better. He was one of those, who exercised their powers till they died. He was around the age of grandpa, if not more. All along his visit, he made people run errands for him and complained about one thing or the other. One time, he had the audacity to even pinpoint at grandpa telling that he was not a good alpha, seeing he failed his people all those years back. My eyes turned red and my nails were piercing in my palms. Grandpa shot me a look telling me to control myself. I had to leave the room for a few minutes to control Liza and my vampire side. When I returned back, he blamed me on my recklessness to have chosen pack members in rogues. It was on the tip of my tongue to tell him off, by telling him that I knew how to choose people, as I can tell when someone lies. But I controlled myself. I knew better than to disclose myself to the world. After outstaying his visit, he finally returned back to his pack. Alpha Rude was a man of green.

Another one was Zachary from Serene Pack. He didn't stay long. He just came to say his greetings to grandpa. He discussed about pack matters before leaving with a quick goodbye to me.

Almost every one of the alphas had come by to pay a visit or judge the pack, like alpha rude, except for one.

The Parish pack alpha neither visited nor did he send his greetings.