Banned

After being lectured as to how he disliked my behavior, I was taken upstairs to a guest room so that I could freshen up and have something to fill my stomach.

My stomach was churning a bit out of normal and I had a bad feeling about it.

While I was waiting for my pack members to arrive, I took out the letter Asher had given me, from the safe. I stared at it as if it was a dynamo that was about to burst any time then. He told that I could read it only when I was out the clan and was safe enough. I am definitely out of the clan, and I am safe now, ain't I? I stared at the letter a little long I guess, because the next thing I know, I was being called down by the alpha. I nodded at the young girl who had come to fetch me, before keeping the letter back in its lock rather reluctantly.

The pack house was large. I had learnt that it had 4 floors with five to six rooms each floor. The place was neat as it is, with the floors all but shining. The girl directed me to the alpha office in the first floor.

Once we reached the door I thanked the girl before dismissing her. I heard alpha Zach say 'You needn't have come here all the way.', before I knocked on the door. A dominant voice replied asking me to come in.

The moment I entered all the pairs of eyes were on me along with dad's and uncle's. I didn't expect them to come all the way here. Now I get what Zach meant by his words from earlier. Before I could move any further, I was engulfed by none other than my dad, with uncle following suit. Once both of them had settled down, I kissed their cheeks before settling next to them.

Zach who had been watching all this exchange open mouthed, finally shut his mouth.

"Who is she?", he asked. It wasn't what her name is question, but how you people are related question.

"She is our daughter. Biologically his but by heart mine too.", uncle said.

"So you mean she is the beta's daughter. Then what was she doing near my pack which happens to be in middle of nowhere."

Before I could stop either of them from opening their mouths, dad dropped the bomb.

"She was kidnapped."

"We were attacked by the vampires and she got kidnapped. Shortly after my son's mate went missing too.", uncle finished.

Kira is missing? That's news for me. When he referred to Kira as his mate, I didn't so much as to flinch. That is an improvement in me and others as well, as he actually acknowledged her. But even then, I had to mentally slap myself at them, for telling something personal as such, just like that.

"Have you found her?", Zach asked, not further questioning my kidnap, which relieved me.

"No, we thought that she was taken along with Carol. But now that we see that she had no idea about her being kidnapped we will have to continue our search, once back.", he said dejectedly.

"Then I shall not get you delayed.", he said getting up, "It was nice meeting you, send a word if you shall need help.", putting out his hand towards uncle.

After expressing our gratitude and saying our goodbyes we settled in our car along with the two other warriors, who had waited at the door, and started our journey back to our pack. On the way there, I learnt from my dad that I had been gone for five days. Other than that, the whole ride was of dad and uncle blaming them for not protecting me.

After around three hours we finally entered our pack lands. Everyone stopped what they were doing, when I stepped out, to see me. There were few of them who seemed happy to see that I had returned while others seemed relieved that the pack will function normally again, now that an issue has been solved. No matter which, I smiled at everyone before following uncle and dad inside the hall.

One step inside the house and I had to cover my ears from the sound.

"You, Caroline Dunbar, are banned from Red Moon Pack."