Vampire Meet

Third person's POV

After Asher King successfully took up his throne alongside Sophia Edward, he saw to it that all the werewolf prisoners were released and made sure that all the scientists, who had worked under the previous vampire king, were executed. The vampires who exercised bullying were banished from the clan and declared that any clan that accepts them shall be wiped off. The vampire heads of other clans were startled by their king's decisions.

After a rollercoaster month, Asher King called for a meeting with his subordinates, ruling different clans, representing their subjects.

Asher was already settled inside the meeting room he had set up, when the first set of vampires started to trickle in.

By fifteen minutes, all the vampire heads were present and the meeting was ready to be started.

"Hello, my fellow leaders. It is nice to meet you all, officially after my coronation as the King. Keeping that aside, does anyone have idea why we have gathered here?", he asked looking at each and everyone.

Everyone remained silent except for one, who dared to mutter under his breath.

"For yet another witless resolution of yours."

What he didn't expect was to be heard out loud.

"That's right. But I also know something else, the door is to my right.", Asher replied pointing to the door.

Ashamed, the vampire left the room instantly.

Once he left, Asher turned to the ones in front of him.

"So is there anyone else who wants to be smart-mouthed like him?", he asked quirking his eyebrows.

Silence answered him.

"That's what I thought. Now that we have come to an agreement, let's focus on other pressing matters. As he told, we are here to discuss about one of my resolutions, except it is not half-witted. We are here to settle on unanimously to not fight with the werewolves without reason. We -"

"I knew this would be a crazy meeting, but I didn't expect this from you. Obviously, you are not a royal blood. You wouldn't know how to take up things. He made a -"

"At least he didn't choose you. He was intelligent in that way right?", Asher asked him.

That cut him off. Asher didn't bother about going against anyone, after all he was the king there and no one gets to order him around.

"You are crazy, do you think you can last, seeing you don't think much before you send us out. I will do myself a favor by leaving here while I still have some dignity left.", he said going towards the door.

"Step out of the door, you forget your clan. Not just him, but everyone in here. You get to choose either of the options: you take me up on my warning or agree to my resolution.", he said shrugging.

He looked in front of him, waiting for their reaction.

As expected, everyone settled down in their previous positions, including the one who had gone to the door.

"So, as I was saying, I am planning to write down a treaty regarding this, with the werewolves. Neither the werewolves nor the vampires shall disturb the other party unnecessarily. There shall be no fight of any sort. So do we agree?", he asked.