Plan Failure

Unknown person's POV

This was not how it was supposed to happen. This was not at all in the plan. I was supposed to be saved from my supposedly kidnappers by the rogue. I had learnt that he was an ex-member of the pack, so we made the deal. She was not supposed to be kidnapped and most definitely the vampires were not part of the plan.

He broke his part of the deal. Instead of saving me from my imaginary kidnapper, he himself became my kidnapper. This was not how I wanted it to turn out. Originally, when we made the deal we decided that I would run away from the pack and he would come along with me, back to the pack, after one day, saying that he saved me from my kidnapper and had killed him in the process. I would request Noah's father to accept him back into the pack. When he is interrogated about the kidnapper he would say that he told him that the person who ordered him addressed herself as the rightful Luna of Red Moon pack. And then, they will question her but she wouldn't have answers. Finally she will be put in prison brushing past her father's protests. Then I was supposed to have my happily ever after. But no, it wouldn't happen any longer other than in my dreams because of those stupid leeches. They couldn't choose a better timing. I thought it was the best if I went missing at that time. But I realized that it was a waste since she was actually kidnapped. I would be safe if no one blamed me for it.

Then along with the other problems this rogue had to turn his back on me. I have been here for what I believe was five days. He didn't treat me harsh, seeing that he had no one, he could possibly not be able to take down my alpha power. I know I shouldn't have done it, but I took in a dose of wolfsbane after I disappeared here just to make it believable when I went back. By doing that I fell easily into his trap.

As if he heard, he made his presence.

"Dear, dear, dear. The letter has been sent to your lover. Do you know how he reacted? He had pushed around the furniture and had shouted. He seems to love you so much. Now shall we wait for some drama? I have asked them to come up here. When they come I shall make them vow me half the land and alpha title along with it, for you in exchange. And when they finally give it to me in writing I shall slice your neck giving you an instant death."