Mission Rescue Kira

"But that doesn't give me any reason to trust your sister here. It is my sister whose life is at stake unlike yours."

We turned around to see a stranger standing at our footstep. He welcomed himself in before sitting down on one of the couches.

He had brown hair with golden streaks. He had gray eyes. He awfully resembled someone.

We looked at him perplexed.

"Excuse me, but who are you?", it was Daniel who asked it.

Before Noah could introduce him, he bet him to it.

"I am Ethan Miller, brother of Kira Miller. And you must be the infamous Caroline Dunbar, ex-mate of my brother-in-law and the trouble that has been bothering my sister.", he said holding out his hands at me.

I went to shake his hand before he snatched his away.

"Ah. Ever heard not to make friends with your enemies? You are potentially my enemy seeing that my sister is in trouble most probably by you.", he said smirking, before shrugging his shoulder.

"If you don't stop with your suspicions I will have to fight you, which might not end well.", Daniel threatened him.

He didn't reply to it other than shrugging.

"All of you stop right now. Focus on the matter at hand. How are we going to deal with this rogue?", uncle yelled.

I wanted to meet Tah and mother but this was more important than that. I decided to meet them after rescuing Kira.

"It is clear that he expects you there other than your son. I don't plan on letting you go alone so I will tag along. Let Ethan also accompany since he is her brother.", dad finalized.

"And I will stay behind just in if something is to happen.", Daniel added.

"Since there are a few here who suspect me, I shall accompany Daniel.", I told for my part, looking pointedly at him and Ethan.

Daniel agreed immediately, seeing that he was keen in proving my innocence. Uncle and dad hesitated for a while, considering their over-protectiveness, before agreeing to it. As for Ethan and him, well, they didn't have a say in it.

We discussed our plans on how to approach the rogue until it was time for us to leave.

I was thankful that I had eaten a little extra food in the afternoon seeing that the men didn't bother having any meal.

Soon we left uncle's office and to the place.

The place was nearby our border. If that was where Kira was held hostage, then the pack has got lots of training to do.

Once we were sure that we were near the place Daniel and I halted, letting them move forward. We covered our scents so that we wouldn't be caught red-handed.

We kept our guards up and looked around for anything suspicious.

Kira's POV

He already sensed that they were here. By they, I don't know whom he was referring to, but I believed one of them was Noah.

There was a knock on the door before it broke down.

In came Noah, his dad, her dad and Ethan.

What was he doing here?

Does this mean dad knew about my kidnap?

No, no, no.

Before I could think further a voice boomed across the room.

"Elias?"