forty-nine ; the least of your concerns

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter forty-ninethe least of your concerns

chapter forty-nine ━ the least of your concerns

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ if only she knew ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

twenty votes and twenty comments for the next chapter!

A FEW WEEKS passed since the night neither of them would forget. It was easy to say that they were closer, happier, and connected. The morning after had been a pain, seeing as Melody finally felt the soreness, but it had been a blessing because Klaus had made her a warm bath, poured some soap into the tub, so she was covered by the bubbles. He had made her breakfast, all her favorite, including chocolate milk. He was treating her like royalty and she didn't stop him. For the rest of the day, they relaxed, her falling asleep on the couch only for him to sketch her while she rested.

Melody spent the next few weeks with Klaus, usually smiling at him, blushing whenever he would tease her about how she would sometimes ask him if they could do it again. He never denied her. And he showed her new things slowly so she could adjust and learn. She loved everything he taught her, and in return, she became more comfortable around him regarding her body. Because she trusted him.

It was nice because there hadn't been a single shred of drama. They kept to themselves, spending the day inside of going out for meals, he even took her shopping once and she dragged him into Victoria's Secret. Klaus had been embarrassed at first but once she told him that she was going to try some stuff on and show him, he quickly told her that they could stay as long as she liked. They even tried to go into an art shop but it was too modern for their liking. Both of them preferred a cozy setting. Mystic Falls didn't provide that.

Turns out Elena had gone insane with her humanity off and threw a party at the Salvatore house. Caroline called and had asked Melody if she could come help clean up. Of course, the brunette agreed since she felt bad for her having to clean it up all on her on. Stefan then called Klaus, talking about a lead on Silas. Rebekah was with Damon in New York working on a lead on the cure. Everything was jumbled.

Cleaning up the Boarding house hadn't taken too long, so they moved onto the problem at hand. Stefan poured them all drinks but once Melody felt to sip her's, the smell revolted her and she set it aside quickly, making a disgusted face. No one commented on it.

"We think Silas is in Mystic Falls," Stefan started, sitting across from them next to Caroline. Oddly enough, the two had gotten rather close since they got back from finding the cure. There was a growing friendship, however, there seemed to be something else surfacing between the two.