eleven ; the greatest

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter eleventhe greatest

chapter eleven ━ the greatest

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ so desperate ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

IF ONLY HER glare could actually kill, Elena would've been way more than six feet under at that point. The doppelganger had the nerve to knock at the Boarding House door just two days after the incident with Slater. Elena looked afraid and shifted onto her other foot. Melody glared at her and conjured a fireball in her hand. "Well, well. If it isn't doppel-bitch."

Elena gulped. "Look, Melody. I'm sorry—"

"Oh save your breath. You don't have to lie. The only reason why you're still breathing is that I would have three pissed off vampires and a Bennett witch coming after me." Then she smiled sarcastically. "But don't think I won't take the risk if necessary."

Melody opened the door and let Elena walk inside. She closed the door and followed after her. "What do you need?"

Elena followed but then stopped at the doorway to the parlor room. "Is Rose here?"

On cue, Rose walked down the stairs and into the room. "Elena. What brings you here?"

Melody rolled her eyes when Elena still looked cautious and on-edge. The fellow brunette was now worried that Melody was going to actually kill her. She knew that she was capable of doing so. "Slater. I was thinking that we could go and visit him."

The fairytale woman let out an amused laugh. "Wow, you really are just begging to die." She quickly turned serious. "We're not taking you to see Slater."

Rose agreed with Melody but Elena argued, "Well what if I told you that you wouldn't have to hide in the shadows anymore?"

———

"I hate both of you," Melody hissed, driving to Slater's apartment.

Rose sat in the passenger seat while Elena sat in the back. After Elena had told Rose that there was a chance that she could walk in the sun again, the vampire was quick to agree with the plan to see Slater. Melody wanted to argue but she knew it would be wrong for her to deny hr chance to be out in the sun again.

"Don't remind me," Rose replied with a grin.

Melody pulled into the parking lot under Slater's apartment and they all got out. They walked up to his apartment. Rose banged her fist on the door while Elena and Melody stood behind her. "Slater? Slater, it's Rose. Open up!"