thirty-seven ; my happy ending

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter thirty-sevenmy happy ending

chapter thirty-seven ━ my happy ending

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ you are my happy ending ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

thirty votes and thirty comments for the next chapter!

THE BITCH WAS still alive. Melody had gone to an empty motel room, making sure that no one was in there already. She was absolutely furious, the most she has ever been in a long, long time. This topped when Klaus was desiccated for sure. Everything she touched either was chucked across the room or exploded in her hands. She screamed in fury, picking up a chair from a table that was placed in the corner of the room, tossing it at the wall. It broke and fell into pieces on the ground.

Pan was casually sipping his coffee, hearing the yelling and sound of the smashing objects, knowing that this was something that his daughter had gotten from him. And no way was he about to walk into that room and get his face burnt off. If he was Melody right now, he would be acting the same way so he knew what not to do.

Rebekah was in total shock, not sure what to say as she drank her glass of blood. Her eyes were wandering around the room because she couldn't just focus on one thing while her best friend was having a tantrum in the next room. She was grateful that she had compelled everyone in the motel, including owner to make sure no one else came to get a room.

Klaus was smirking, arms crossed over his chest as he ate his breakfast. This amused him because even though his girlfriend being angry was not a pretty sight, it was humorous just how much she was looking forward to knowing that the world was without Elena Gilbert. He was surprised that his sister hadn't lost it and gone back to finish the job. But they all had to keep up the act of Klaus being dead so she couldn't go back yet.

"Should someone go talk to her?" Rebekah questioned, looking at the two males who miraculously hadn't murdered each other in the few hours they spent in the same room.

Pan waved it off with his one hand, holding his mug with the other. "Nah, she's fine." Another scream sounded through the motel. Another smash, probably the table. Another sip of his coffee. "Mm, this coffee is actually good."

Klaus finally got up once he finished his food, wiping his mouth off with a napkin. "I got it."

The immortal leader smirked and scoffed. "Go on ahead, Nikki boy. Be my guest."

His words weren't threatening, he genuinely sounded amused by what the hybrid was about to do. And he wished that he could get a video of his daughter stabbing his eye with a knife. But alas, he wouldn't get up from his chair unless it got too far. Then he asked himself when was it too far? A smile appeared on his face as the door opened and the older male left.