thirty-three ; nothing but a dream

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter thirty-threenothing but a dream

chapter thirty-three ━ nothing but a dream

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ you aren't real ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

forty votes and thirty comments for the next chapter!

MELODY HELD THE phone to her hear as she pushed all of her clothes to the side, looking through her closet. She was struggling to find something to wear for some reason. Normally, she'd just grab something and go. But now she had a boyfriend and felt the need to wear something nice. Then once she caught her eye on an expensive dress she bought, the brunette shook her head in disbelief at herself and choose a burgundy colored sweatshirt. She closed the door and went over to her dresser, searching for some black tights. "I don't know how many times I have to tell you before you believe me."

"What if she says no?"

The fairytale woman lowered her hand and gave the air her special glare. "Killian I'm telling you right now that Emma would love to have a kid with you. Why wouldn't she?" She went back into the drawer and grabbed a pair. Then she pushed it closed with her arm, moving to her bed and then sat the clothes down. "Are you seriously telling me that Captain Hook is nervous?"

"Wouldn't you be?" He sighed on the other line and she could tell he had placed a hand on his forehead. Melody nodded slowly though she didn't respond. She would be. But she would never know because she didn't think she would ever have a child. "Look Mel, I trust you, always. But what if she's afraid that something bad will happen and we will miss our kid growing up?"

She shook her head. "If you are afraid of everything you won't get anywhere. Just ask her, okay? I doubt she would say no to you. Who knows? Maybe she wants to ask you but is afraid to. Look, I have to go but call me later. Be safe. I love you, Killy."

"Love you too, Melly."

She smiled and hung up. After she got dressed in her casual clothing, she walked down the stairs to see Klaus making breakfast. "Well, well, well, what is this?" He turned his head and smiled back at her, seeing her standing there. "A thank you for helping me with Finn. Plus, I needed an excuse to cook for you."

A hum passed her lips and she glided over to the bar. "It smells so good. Thank you." She tapped her fingers against the counter, drawing his attention away from the eggs on the stove.

He looked at them before looking at her face. "Something wrong, love?"

Melody snapped her head to him and shook her head. "No." But she was biting the inside of her cheek and because she was lying, her heartbeat skipped. Klaus noticed right off the bat.