fourteen ; the dinner disaster

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter fourteenthe dinner disaster

chapter fourteen ━ the dinner disaster

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ but she smirked and waved, the devil cowering ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

SHE NEVER SEEMED to quite start off well in the morning the last couple of days. And the next day was no exception. Though her head had healed, Melody woke up, drinking her coffee, to find the news reporter Andie Star, kissing Damon goodbye at the front door. "Have a great day, honey."

They kissed again and pulled apart. Andie walked out of the front door and greeted Alaric. Melody was too busy gaping in shock to notice Alaric walking through the front door, Damon closing it behind him. The vampire smirked widely. "My new girlfriend. Andie Star, action news."

Melody sighed after she came to her sense. "I need some bourbon."

Alaric looked at Damon. "It's not called action news."

Damon gave him a look and the three walked into the parlor. Melody sipped her coffee and was acting off. Alaric noticed but figured it was because of her being kidnapped. But in reality, Melody didn't know why she was acting weird. She just felt off, like she was missing something important and she didn't know what. The night had passed and she woke up feeling energetic. The warm water fell down her skin and that's when she began to feel off.

Something wasn't right. She was forgetting something.

The older Salvatore led them over to a table where a piece of cloth and a bottle of ashes sat. "So, John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah." He unrolled the cloth to reveal a dagger. Melody raised an eyebrow as he explained what it was. "Said you have to dip the dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree that dates back to the Originals. If there's any truth in that."

Melody made a face. "It's probably a setup."

Damon nodded. "Probably. Guy's a weasel. Wouldn't put anything past him." He set the dagger back down and began to pour himself a drink. "What are you up to today, Mr. Saltzman?"

Alaric sighed. Melody took another sip and sat down on the couch, pulling a blanket to cover her lap. Her stubborn nature made it hard for her to drop the idea that something was wrong. If she felt it, she couldn't ignore it for long.

"Well, Jenna and I were supposed to go to her family's lake house, but somehow, we both got roped into doing this Historical Society thing at the Lockwoods."

Damon smirked and raised his glass. "Where Elijah's the guest of honor."

Melody rolled her eyes. "Come on, Damon. You can't kill Elijah."