four ; you trust me, i'll trust you

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter four ━ you trust me, i'll trust you

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ all the legends are true ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

SHE FLIPPED ON her other side and cuddled closer to what Melody thought was her pillow. The female was getting the best she had gotten in ages. But the previous night's events at the carnival had her drained of energy. Not even coffee could help her now. So she gladly allowed herself to sleep in. But then she slowly came conscious, realizing that her pillow wasn't this bulky.

"Wakey wakey, sleeping—"

"Damon!" Melody exclaimed, jumping up and quickly covering herself as she sat up. Her eyes went wide in horror. "What the hell?!"

Damon laid next to her smirking. He had his hands behind his head. "Hello to you too."

"Get out you creep!"

He didn't move, his smirk still playing on his lips. "Is someone mad at me for almost killing Caroline?"

"No. I'm pissed that you had the audacity to come into my bedroom" She glared at him. "Damon, I swear, if you do not get out of this room right now, I will snap your neck and throw you into the ocean."

The raven-haired vampire got up with his hands in the air. "Fine, fine. But I just wanted to let you know that we will be going on a little road trip, and you're coming. So get ready."

He left the room and Melody stared after him, fuming silently. She threw the sheets off of her with a huff of annoyance, getting up to get her clothes ready. Moving towards the shower, she turned it on and waited for the water to warm up. Once it did she stepped in and washed her body off first. Melody slowly started to remember the events that took place after she had called Pan.

Keeping a secret from her family was hard, so she had told her entire family over the phone about what had happened so far in Mystic Falls. This had earned a series of yells, telling her that she come back to StoryBrooke immediately just as she had predicted.

But the girl wouldn't budge. She had explained to her family that she felt like there was a reason that she was in the small town. Like it was fate, to which Mary Margaret had said that Melody should stay in Mystic Falls if that's how she felt.

The ex-bandit had explained to the others that maybe fate was about work. And had said that maybe there was a reason that Melody's first place she went to was a small town in Virginia. Regina and Pan had scoffed at this and fought her against it, trying to get Melody to come back home. And the both of them were worried that something would happen to her, considering that the town was inhabited by supernatural beings. Damon and Katherine being the main concern.