thirty ; whispering confessions

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter thirtywhispering confessions

chapter thirty ━ whispering confessions

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ take the love you were given ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

eighty votes and eighty comments for the next chapter!

BREATHING IN DEEPLY, Melody stopped at the closed door, staring at it. Right through there was the same exact person who cursed her all those years ago. This was the same woman who ruined her entire life. But then she supposed that her life didn't completely suck. She had a mother, a father, three amazing brothers, and a wonderful family she wouldn't trade for anything. Yet her curse was the root that was planted that led to years of pain and sadness, contemplating if life was even worth it. Esther planted the seed and rather then it wither away and die, it flourished into a beast. Then again, the blasted thing gave her everything she was now. It gave her Klaus who she now couldn't imagine life without despite the fact that they hadn't explored much of their relationship.

The night previous had ended Esther's greeting. She told Melody that she wished to talk to her in the morning and told her children that it was late so they ought to go to bed because tomorrow would be a big day. A ball was what she planned. Klaus had locked himself away once more in his art room so Melody hadn't seen him that morning, getting ready and going straight to where Esther waited.

Her hand lifted to the door and hovered as she thought over her choice. When the Original Witch had arrived, there was an unmistakably odd feeling she got about her. Just like that, she forgave Klaus for killing her which didn't seem very genuine and yet they all fell for it, except for the fairytale woman of course. She got a bad feeling in her gut and followed it, deciding to be careful around the mother.

Melody finally knocked, hearing a soft invite inside. She opened the door, peeking in to see Esther standing at a table with some invitations which she assumed was for the ball later that night. The witch smiled warmly at her, gesturing for her to come into the room. The brunette did so, going over to the table and forcing a smile. It seemed as though her nervousness was noticed because then Esther said something. "No need to be tense, dear. I understand how this must be for you."

"Actually you don't," Melody blurted without meaning to. She sighed before continuing. "You're the reason I never knew my biological mother. You're the reason why I hated my father for years."

"But look where you are now." Esther grabbed the invitations from the table, turning back to her. "You prefer the strong, brave, and intelligent woman you are now to the little girl who was in so much pain." She smiled gently, putting a hand on her shoulder. "You, my dear, are Niklaus's soulmate and true love. The journey might not have been easy, but wasn't it worth it?" Melody nodded to confirm it. "I wanted to apologize for your hard childhood that you had to endure because of the curse. It's over and you survived. Now, I understand that you're are going to be attending the ball tonight?"