nine ; curiosity killed the cat, but its stubbornness brought it back

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter nine ━ curiosity killed the cat, but its stubbornness brought it back

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ enemies become family in time ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

HE HONESTLY DIDN'T know what to do. Stefan was pretty sure Damon was dying since he lied on the floor, groaning in pain and he was pretty sure he was next. The younger Salvatore had realized that the two men were a part of Melody's family. And it was easy to guess who was who considering Pan was the angriest, and Felix was trying to calm him down.

Never had the vampire been so afraid of someone before. But then it made him smile at the fact that the fairytale woman's family truly cared about her.

"Where is my daughter?" Pan yelled, holding Damon in a choke-hold with his magic.

"Peter," Felix spoke softly, trying to calm his husband down.

"Where is she?"

Stefan didn't know what to say. Melody was with him minutes before she disappeared along with Elena. "Okay, I get that you're upset, but we aren't going to find her if you kill him."

Pan looked over at him with — what could only be described as — a glare that would send him way more than six feet under. "Fine." He let go of Damon and the eldest vampire coughed and rubbed his neck. "So you're telling me my daughter is missing?"

"Yes. But she's not the only one."

"Let me guess," he scoffed. "That doppelganger-bitch is too?"

Damon rolled his eyes. "That's where she gets her personality from."

Pan glared, his eyes filling with rage. Felix put a hand on his shoulder, rubbing it gently to release the tension. He knew just how pissed the immortal leader could get. And he was not about to watch another bloodbath happen while his step-daughter was out there somewhere. What he couldn't understand is how she got caught in the first place.

"When did you last see her?" Felix asked Stefan.

"When she told me she was coming back here early," Stefan explained. "She was walking to her car. I got here not too long ago and then I didn't hear her heartbeat. That's when we realized that she wasn't here."