forty-seven ; odd desire

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter forty-sevenodd desire

chapter forty-seven ━ odd desire

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ why did the city sound so special? ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

twenty votes and twenty comments for the next chapter!

DAMON HAD OFFICIALLY joined the kidnapped list, along with Jeremy and Bonnie. No doubt Shane was behind it. In all honesty, it seemed pretty logical since he was obsessed with finding Silas and would most likely find the cure and toss it in the ocean before they got the chance to get it. Melody ended up calling Caroline for an update on Klaus, only to find out he has been being stubborn on everything, a lost puppy in her words. He didn't know what to do without his girlfriend so he sketched his girlfriend because nothing was happening in Mystic Falls. Absolutely nothing.

"Tell me you're not serious," Caroline sighed, sounding worried and exasperated.

Melody shook her head, kicking up some sand on the shoreline where she and the remaining others were gathered. "Does it sound like I'm joking?" She rubbed her temple, glancing in case she found anything they missed from their already several trips around the beach.

While she was talking to her, Caroline was in the living room of the Mikaelson mansion, currently shooing Klaus away who was trying to steal the phone so he could talk to his girlfriend. He wasn't giving much of an effort, acting like a child attempting to reach some candy that was put onto a high shelf.

"The second me and Rebekah got back from searching for Jeremy, Shane and Bonnie vanished," Melody explained to her, jumping onto a rock as she stared out at the sea. This island reminded her a tad bit of Neverland. Not because it was an island, but because there was a villain they were on the lookout for and there were people they had to rescue. Of course, that villain in the magical realm was her father. "Shane needed Bonnie to cast a spell on Jeremy's tattoo in order to find the cure, and he managed to sneak them both out from under our noses."

"And where's Damon in all this?" Caroline asked, slapping Klaus hard on the arm, getting an annoyed glare in response. He huffed and crossed his arms, sitting on the couch as he decided to just listen into the conversation.

Melody laughed with an amused grin, shaking her head as she glanced over momentarily at the group who were conversing calmly which was surprising. "Having a catfight with Elena. Supposedly he said he would take a walk but now we are on the beach, searching for more clues because from what we have found, there were signs of a struggle. It seems like he was kidnapped too."