two ; the "protect elena" gang

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter twothe "protect elena" gang

chapter two ━ the "protect elena" gang

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ i don't see how she's important ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

MYSTIC FALLS WAS far from normal, that much Melody realized. Vampires, witches, doppelgangers, and the list went on. The town had been through a lot and she nearly passed out with all of the information she received from both Damon and Elena. With that, Melody got a feeling that she wasn't going to like Elena. The girl just gave her that feeling and the vibes she got from people were hardly wrong.

Supposedly, Katherine was pretending to be Elena and had already caused trouble by cutting off some guy's fingers (but no one liked the guy anyway). They needed the fairytale woman's help to find out the vampire's endgame. She wasn't sure how they expected her to do that but she didn't argue.

Damon drove to Elena's house and once they arrived, he gave Melody the keys to her new car and led her inside where they found Stefan on the floor, just getting up.

"Stefan?" Elena questioned, quickly going over to help him up.

He breathed her name in relief, standing up. He saw Melody with them and furrowed his eyebrows. The female waved at him with a slight smirk. "Hey, Stefan."

"Hey," he greeted, rather confused as to why the fairytale girl was there. Then it hit him and he smiled, nodding gratefully. "Thank you. We need to help."

She merely smiled back, shrugging but not responding verbally at the appreciation. Before she could ask him what happened, Elena spoke first. "What happened?"concerned.

"Let me guess," Damon scoffed. "Katherine happened."

———

Melody sat leaned against the counter in the kitchen while Damon and Stefan stood. The brunette crossed her arms over her chest. "Did she say what she wanted?"

"No," Stefan replied, shaking his head a bit.

He was glad that Melody was going to help now because they really did need all of the help they could get. And with her magic — being similar to Bonnie's — gave them an advantage. Melody had explained to them that her magic was strong and she can use a lot of it before she loses her strength or passes out. But, she said that magic is a learning process and that she won't ever become all-powerful. It just wouldn't happen nor would she want it to.

"Woman certainly knows how to make an entrance," Damon commented after a moment of silence.

None of them argued on that, knowing he had a point. From what heard, Melody knew that Katherine had a flair for dramatics.