twenty-seven ; the angel in the devil's playground

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter twenty-seventhe angel in the devil's playground

chapter twenty-seven ━ the angel in the devil's playground

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ sweet sadness ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

Alright so just a heads up, I know that it takes a while for someone to wake up from anesthesia (though it does depend on several factors) I couldn't find a drug that could knock someone out and then allow them to wake up like ten minutes later. If you know one, please let me know!

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

THE SMILE ON her face never swayed as Melody kept the phone pressed to her ear, a cup of coffee in her hand. She leaned against the counter and brought it to her lips, suppressing a laugh. Alec was speaking quickly that it was almost difficult to keep up with him. He was sitting on Felix's lap, talking with his older sister back at the "modern" lost boy camp. Pan was sitting by them, smiling as he listened to his son talk to Melody. The fairytale girl had stayed in the kitchen which had just recently been finished. Her cup of coffee was warm in her grasp so she sipped carefully, casting glances at the door. She was expecting Klaus to come in.

Melody was heart-warmed to hear her brother's voice after so long. She had realized that she hadn't spoken to him since she left. And so it was nice talking to him though he hardly ever let her speak. Felix and Pan found it amusing because they hadn't seen the boy so happy. He truly missed his sister. Alec almost tried to climb inside the phone. He was sitting on Felix's lap but was nearly out of it from his excitement. Felix kept having to pull him back.

"And papa said that I can train soon!" For only three years old, nearly four, Alec was smart. He spoke well and everyone would gush over him because they found it cute. And it was. The little boy enjoyed reading so he spent plenty of time learning how to read with Belle. He also said he wanted to learn how to use a bow just like his "big sis".

She laughed, smiling wide at his enthusiasm. "Oh really? You might be better than me." Her words were meant to tease him but he took them seriously.

He gasped, going wide-eyed. "No! Sis is better than everyone." Felix laughed while Pan smiled. He leaned over and kissed Alec's head, making the boy smile again. Despite all of the things the two had done in the past, when Melody came into their lives and saved the town, she changed them and showed them that they had to be better. They weren't heroes or villains. They were just two people who cared about each other deeply and had a son. And because of that, they were much more affectionate and weren't to show their love for each other or their son.