twenty-eight ; stories written in tattoos

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter twenty-eightstories written in tattoos

chapter twenty-eight ━ stories written in tattoos

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ what does it mean to you? ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

fifty votes and ten comments for the next chapter!

CAROLINE HAD BEEN healed and was brand new according to the note Klaus left on the pillow beside her when she woke up. Melody had felt around for a few seconds before she did fully wake up, trying to find the hybrid only to realize he wasn't there at all. Sighing, her eyes had opened and turned to see the bed empty besides herself. Putting a hand on her forehead, feeling the rush of memories from last night. The tears threatened her but she pushed them away and won. There wasn't a sign of Klaus so she sat up, looking around before finally getting out of the bed.

The clock on the nightstand read eleven o'clock and she sighed again, picking up the note that had revealed that Caroline was perfectly fine. It was a simple gesture that explained how he woke up before her and didn't wish to wake her, saying that he'd be waiting downstairs for when she woke up and then would make her something to eat. Her stomach growled and she smiled slightly. Melody exited the room and bounded down the stairs.

Klaus was in the living room, painting away on a canvas when she entered. He was so involved in his work that he didn't notice her standing at the entrance of the room, leaning on the doorframe and admiring his artwork. She watched as his hand glided over the portrait, the way his arm flexed just a tad as he reached, and how his posture was completely calm. It was like he hadn't a care in the world. Melody didn't know what he was painting, but whatever it was, he was clearly trying to make it perfect.

"I don't think I've ever seen you paint before," she spoke. He stopped and turned to see her there. The clothes she wore the day previous were still on her and her eyes still were a bit hazy, indicating that she had just woken up. "Of course I knew you liked to paint but I've never seen your work besides the sketch you gave me." Melody entered the room and approached him.

The Original smiled with a shrug. "Yes well, it helps clear my head. With all of the family drama, I could use a bit of quiet."

She laughed. "I know the feeling, trust me." Melody flopped down on the couch, kicking her bare feet up on the couch. He looked towards them and noticed a design on her one foot. She noticed and blushed. "I got it because of my dad. Neverland is the second star on the right. It's a part of me so I got this on my eighteenth birthday. Regina was pissed." Klaus laughed. "You should've seen her face. My dad wasn't at all mad though."