thirty-four ; i found love

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter thirty-fouri found love

chapter thirty-four ━ i found love

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ where it wasn't supposed to be ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

forty votes and thirty comments for the next chapter!

HER BAD FEELING radar was officially out of whack. Whenever she was around Klaus, Melody couldn't for the life of her find out what was wrong about the situation they were in. But when she was drinking some coffee in the kitchen, alone, Rebekah had come in just a minute prior to give her the last white oak stake. The smile didn't reach her eyes, and the words weren't spoken in the way that the female Original would say them. And from the vibe she got, her friend was either upset with her or there was something wrong with her that would change her personality. Esther was dead so could that be it? No idea that popped into her head made sense.

The brunette's eyes followed as Rebekah left the room with one last forced smile. She studied the stake, spinning it. Her fingers danced on the markings and she felt magic reflecting off of it which seemed reasonable. And yet her bad feeling was still prominent. So she set down her mug, going into the living room.

Klaus was working on an abstract painting on his easel, the fire burning, illuminating the room. She went over to him, her steps causing his strokes to stop and his body to turn to her. "What took her so long?" he questioned.

"Apparently Alaric gave her problems," she replied, her tone displaying that she didn't believe the words.

He caught on and raised an eyebrow. "You don't sound convinced, love."

"That's because I'm not." The hybrid set down his paintbrush, so his attention was fully on her as she continued on. "Something isn't with Rebekah. She's not acting like herself and I have a bad feeling whenever she's around. My bad feeling radar hasn't been working lately and I blame you."

She tossed him the stake which he caught with ease. Then she crossed her arms over her chest. Klaus smirked a bit at her words. "Oh. Are you saying that I'm distracting you?"

"Maybe just a little bit," Melody answered, making a face. "And your sister requested that we stay for one last hoorah: the decade dance she planned." He went to argue and she held a finger up. "Before you say anything else. I personally think we should go because I have a feeling that something will happen. Plus, It's twenties-themed and I spent three hours finding a dress." He rolled his eyes playfully. "My hard work is not going to waste."