thirty-nine ; a deal with the fallen angel

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter thirty-ninea deal with the fallen angel

chapter thirty-nine ━ a deal with the fallen angel

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ feel like making a deal with the
fallen angel who rules Hell? ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

fifty votes and fifty comments for the next chapter!

THE LIGHT PEEKED through the curtains, indicating that a new day had arrived. She only stirred slightly, turning on her side once she felt radiation of warmth, wanting to be close to it. If she had been conscious, she would've assumed it was the sun providing the blanket of comfort. But this is reality, so naturally, it wasn't. And yet she didn't seem to notice, her breathing staying even, her face completely calm and serene. Klaus didn't realize just how much her expression was different from when she was awake.

In sleep, the muscles of your face relax, reliving a true look of peace and calmness. When Melody was up and moving, her expression never truly look like it did now. She always had uncertainty in her eyes or perhaps even fear. But her sarcasm and cocky attitude masked it entirely so if you didn't know her well enough, you wouldn't notice. He did. And he was aware that staring at her as she slept was a creepy move. He couldn't help it. He was mesmerized by her still. And every day he learned something new about her.

Melody moved again and this time, she ended up flipping herself right onto his chest, the side of her face lying against his shirt. Klaus went wide-eyed, silently cursing himself because he knew he was screwed now unless she moved. He wasn't that lucky. She moved again but this time, it was her hands, shifting to his shirt as she grabbed onto it lightly. Her legs soon followed and then she was completely laying on top of him.

She snorted peacefully, him hesitantly reaching to her back as he started to caress her through her thin t-shirt. Now that he noticed, she never slept in just undergarments, she slept in a t-shirt with shorts. It surprised him but then only showed him something new about her. As he thought about it, Melody never wore anything remoting revealing. It was always comfortable attire like sweaters, leggings, tight jeans, and jackets, occasion graphic tees. Never dresses or showy outfits in general. He wondered what her reasoning was for her clothing choice.

The brunette made a low sound and then while he wasn't paying attention, she had opened her eyes slowly. At first, she just blinked to rid of the haze in her vision. Then reality set in and she realized what the warmth had been coming from. Surprisingly, she didn't jump in shock. All she did was tilt her head up a bit, sighing.

"What the hell are you doing in my bed?" she questioned, her eyes narrowed yet she didn't seem to be all upset about it. "Did someone have a nightmare last night?" It was meant to be a joke but he didn't smile or laugh. In fact, he looked quite embarrassed.