nineteen ; my choice, don't stop me

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter nineteen ━ my choice, don't stop me

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ but he's not a monster ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

HAD SHE MADE the right choice? It seemed like the right way to go at the time. But now, looking back, Melody was second-guessing herself way more than she should be. Perhaps it was because the choice she was making was one that could potentially change her life forever. Or maybe it was because she was so nervous. Her fear had become more prominent since Klaus's arrival and while it did raise confusion in Melody, she could not help but feel there was a reason. After all, fate did have an odd way of bringing people together.

Maybe she was just insane and losing her mind. Because the decision she made? It was really one that would determine the rest of her life. The hero that was practically installed into her brain yelled, saying that it was a good choice — of course in addition to "peace and love" which was entirely Mary Margaret's and David's fault. The villain part of her yelled, actually agreeing with the hero part for once. Both agreed that the choice she made was right.

The fairytale woman had skipped the morning meeting about the sacrifice tonight, going straight to the Grill for some food (since she didn't want to make her own). When she did arrive, Matt was talking with Sherrif Forbes but Melody didn't pay them any mind. She sat in the very corner booth for some peace and quiet.

A young boy approached her with a shy smile, a pad in his hands along with a pen. She turned to him and smiled back. A blush tinted his cheeks and Melody felt bad for him considering that she had no intention of getting his number, which was evidently what he wanted. He scratched the back of his neck. "Hi, um, what would you like today?"

Melody went to go reply when an unfamiliar voice spoke up. It was tinged with an accent and she instantly knew who it was. "I suggest you stop flirting with my girlfriend, mate."

Klaus stood by her and the boy looked startled. She was speechless as she stared into his blue-green eyes that pierced right into the eyes of the boy. His glare was aimed and was about to fire when the boy quickly apologized and walked away.

Pleased with himself, Klaus smirked and then looked over at her, their eyes connecting instantly. Instead of giving him the satisfaction of making her awestruck, Melody rolled her eyes. "Do you mind? I'm kinda hungry and just so you know, we aren't dating."

He feigned hurt. "And here I thought we would have a nice little chat together." Klaus extended his hand to the empty booth seat in front of her. "May I join you?"