fifteen ; uneasy bonding

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter fifteenuneasy bonding

chapter fifteen ━ uneasy bonding

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ angel playing with a demon ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

"CAN'T I JUST start off my day normally, please? Just for once?"

Stefan smiled sympathetically and wrapped an arm around her neck. "Nope, sorry. Welcome to the world of the supernatural."

Melody groaned in annoyance and switched her eyes over to look a familiar doppelganger. "Just leave, no one wants you here, Katherine."

Katherine feigned hurt and pouted, putting a hand to her chest. "You hurt my feelings, Melody. I thought we were getting along?"

The fairytale woman scoffed in reply and rolled her eyes. Stefan got between them before Melody disintegrated the Boarding House in anger. "She's just trying to get a reaction out you. Ignore her, it's what I do. Now I have to go the school to keep an eye on Elena." He grabbed his bag and set it on his shoulder. He pointed at her. "Don't kill her."

Melody smiled sarcastically. "No promises." Stefan gave her a warning look and then left the Boarding House. Katherine smirked at Melody and the latter crossed her arms over her chest. "You even move to kill me, I'll kill you."

"I wouldn't dream of it." She stepped toward her. "But answer this one question for me. Who's better? Me or Elena?"

She thought for a moment and then slowly smirked. "You." Katherine smiled. "Don't make me regret it."

She turned on her heel and then walked down to the basement where Damon was trying to burn Elijah's body. However, he was failing. "Good morning to you too, sunshine." He didn't turn from her and continued to try and burn his body. Melody smiled. "Damon it's not going to work. He's practically indestructible."

Damon stopped and then turned to her. "It was worth a try."

"When is—" She cut a glance to the stairs before looking back at him. "—she going to be gone?"

He shrugged. "Who knows? She wants something, probably her freedom from Klaus."

"Well if I was running from someone as long as she has, I'd probably be doing the same thing." Melody was being open and honest with him. She really did think that the years of running and running from Klaus made her the way she was. Evil isn't born it's made. And Klaus made Katherine the self-protecting person she was. Damon gave her a look and she sighed. "It's just a thought."