forty-five ; you will all burn

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter forty-fiveyou will all burn

chapter forty-five ━ you will all burn

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ don't get in our way ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

twenty votes and twenty comments for the next chapter!

ONE THING WAS positive to Melody when she caught Stefan trying to sneak out of Rebekah's room the next day. It was quite amusing really, watching from her place by the balcony. Her family had already gone home much to her disappointment, begging for them to stay for just one day longer. But it was Henry's birthday and they couldn't miss it. She wanted to go with but knew if she did, something could happen while she was away. And her main priority at the moment was finding that cure. However, she did feel like their departure was too soon, seeing as she still was having trouble controlling her dark magic. What she didn't know was when the bomb would go off.

The Salvatore brother tried to vamp-sped out of the house but she snapped her fingers before he could, making him stop at the stairway, foot hovering over the first step since he was about to take a step before she stopped his movements. She smirked, waving at him with her mug of hot chocolate in both her hands. He looked embarrassed at being caught, ducking his head.

"What's the rush?" Melody hummed with the famous eyebrow raise she got from her father. She casually sipped her beverage, her smirk disappearing behind the mug but he could see it from the way her eyes were, full of smugness. Then Rebekah appeared with her robe on, seeing her standing there. She lowered her glass, looking at them both. "Well while you two were having some alone time, Kol was and still is running around with the white oak stake, focused on killing Jeremy. He tried killing me last night and also stole Klaus's daggers."

The two seemed shocked by the events they missed, not sure what to say in reply. Melody held up her mug to them, followed by a loud crashing noise from the art room. "Klaus is um. . .really upset." Of course, her words were an understatement and they all knew it, but she had acted as if it weren't a big deal to create some humor. Because at that moment, it was needed. She took another sip. "Rebekah we kinda need that last dagger and the white oak ash you have. I mean, I don't want to ask or anything because you know I feel bad—"

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked, looking concerned about her odd behavior because her words were coming out in a jumble as if she were ranting about a topic she felt passionate about. It was highly unlike her because usually she was put together and had confidence in what she was saying. Now it was like she was scrambling to find the right thing to say.

Melody shook her head, eyes slightly wide. "Not at all, I'm trying not to kill Kol right now. My dark magic seems to think that the best way to deal with him is to throw his body into the Arctic Ocean." Then she raised her mug to them with a forced smile, the two gaping in shock of how different she was asking. "Good morning to you both. I'm going to go check on my temperamental boyfriend and make sure he hasn't broken a window."