eighteen ; life choices

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter eighteenlife choices

chapter eighteen ━ life choices

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ your future rest on your shoulders ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

TIME DIDN'T SEEM to matter anymore. After all, Melody was immortal for saving the town of StoryBrooke, in the process making everyone else in the town immortal too. She had years just to spend doing absolutely nothing. In her mind, she wanted to meet some nice boy, her true love, and then get married and have some kids. Melody imagined Pan giving the boy a hard time but then warming up to him. Clearly, that was never going to happen.

Elijah gasped all of a sudden, startling her from her thoughts. She rushed over to him. "Elijah!"

He gasped for air and she was confused as to what was happening. It was like the oxygen had been sucked out of the room and he couldn't breathe. Elijah got up. "I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?"

Melody in that moment couldn't help but speak a sarcastic comment. "Because you just saw my beautiful face and your body just can't process—" He gave her a look and she got the cue. "Okay, right, sorry." She went over and push him out of the cellar. "You aren't invited in."

Elijah flashed away making Melody almost fall face first to the floor. "Sh—!" The fairytale woman instantly covered her mouth because Stefan, Damon, and Elena were all upstairs. She slowly made her way back up the stairs and to the front door where Elijah was waiting for her. 

He tried to cross the threshold but couldn't. "What happened?"

Melody put a finger to her lips and pointed to her ear and then up. "Shut up." A figure appeared behind her and she spun to see Elena looking afraid. But then she saw the two and exhaled. "Elena, go back upstairs."

The doppelganger shook her head in protest. "No. I need to talk to him."

"Oh goody because I do too." She glared pointedly. "If you come with, you promise not to be a—"

Elena interjected, "I promise."

Melody made a face and rolled her eyes, annoyed that she couldn't finish her sentence. She didn't believe Elena for one second. She looked back at Elijah and handed him the dagger, walking past him. "You have a lot of explaining to do, hero hair."

———

They had taken Melody's car because she denied Elena's idea to take her car instead. It was probably infested with bad luck which Melody didn't want or need. Elijah had gotten a blood bag and was drinking away as the fairytale woman drove next to him.