thirty-six ; you never felt like home

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter thirty-sixyou never felt like home

chapter thirty-six ━ you never felt like home

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ until now that is ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

thirty votes and thirty comments for the next chapter!

if you ship melody and rebekah, read the author's note at the end

MELODY CLENCHED HER fists, glaring heatedly. She scoffed, shaking her head in disbelief as she replayed the words in her head. Were they insane? Were they thinking straight? She stood her ground, crossing her arms over her chest with the same enraged expression. "No way, I'm not going through with this. I'm not using Klaus as bait for Alaric. I knew you were insane, dad, but not you Rebekah. How can you agree with this plan?"

"Because it's the only one we have. And while I don't want to do this, if we want to be free from Alaric, we have to."

"And what if he dies huh? What happens then Rebekah?" she questioned with an eyebrow raised challengingly. She shook her head, not budging for a second. "We cannot trust them after what they just pulled!"

Pan sighed, stepping forward before something happened that she would regret. "Honey, I understand that you are worried for Klaus but Rebekah is right. What other option do we have?" He grabbed her hands, sighing gently. "Trust us. Nothing is going to happen besides Alaric Saltzman meeting his end, understand?"

"How can you be so positive? Seriously? Did Mary Margaret drug you with her happiness?" she scoffed, throwing her hand up.

The leader made a face, staring at her with confusion. "She has drugs?"

Melody face-palmed. "This family I swear—"

"Is this how argument go all the time?" Rebekah asked, looking slightly amused by their banter. She stood against the wall, her arms crossed with a smile on her face.

Pan didn't look at her and just pointed. "Be quiet! I'm going to win this."

"You sound just like Mel," she mumbled, pushing herself off the wall as she sat down in the chair in the room.

Melody looked over at her and gave her a tired look. Then she glanced over to her dad, placing her hands on her hips. "Now what if this was Felix? What if he was desiccated and you were told that you had to use him as bait to catch let's just say...Killian? Would you let him go?"

He rolled his eyes, knowing she had a point but would not admit to it. That would just fuel her pride which he did not need. "Well this isn't Felix, now is it? This is Klaus."