one ; vampires, witches, and doppelgangers, oh my

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter onevampires, witches, and doppelgangers, oh my

chapter one ━ vampires, witches, and doppelgangers, oh my

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝one small, quaint town ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

A LOT CAN happen in five years, that much Melody knew. She had gone to a total of four weddings in that time. Emma's and Hook's, Pan's and Felix's, Regina's and Robin's, and Gold's and Belle's. And of course, she helped plan every single one to make it absolutely flawless. Her family thought it was the cutest thing ever.

The StoryBrooke group house was built and finished in a matter of months. And the house had plenty of rooms: a library, an art room, a playroom for the kids, a training room, naturally anything to fit any of their hobbies.

Robin already had a son, Roland, when he married Regina, so that was one kid in the house. And then Pan and Felix ended up adopting a son named Alec, so that was two kids in the house. And then, of course, Mary Margaret and David had a son named Ethan. So that was three total kids in the house. You bet on several occasions Melody was caught using her magic to block the screaming out.

Things did get crazy from time to time but she loved it nonetheless. And she wouldn't have it any other way at the end of the day.

Melody's magic had returned and once it did, she immediately started training with Pan. But her dad didn't only teach her magic, but he taught her self-defense as well, just in case she couldn't use her magic. Luckily, the teen could use her magic even outside the town limits. The reason was unclear.

Things were normal in StoryBrooke and the now adult Melody started to have a longing: a longing to explore the world. Of course, when she expressed this to her family, they were shocked. Never had she mentioned anything about it before so it was rather sudden. But after convincing them and presenting good reasons, they allowed it.

But she didn't know where she wanted to go first. There were some many places to explore. So what she ended up doing was the cliche throwing a dart at a map to see where it would land. Though at first hearing about it, it seemed harmless (the name was a bit cheesy though), the place the dart landed on seemed like a perfect place to start.

Mystic Falls

Melody had researched the town to the best of her ability, finding that the small town wasn't bad. There was a ton of history on it which she adored, ever a geek for history whether it be history from other realms or the world without magic. So she packed her bags and got ready to leave StoryBrooke.