forty-eight ; his epic love

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter forty-eighthis epic love

chapter forty-eight ━ his epic love

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ he loved her, that much was certain ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

thirty votes and twenty-five comments for the next chapter!

HAYLEY DIDN'T PUT up much of a fight when Klaus went to go find her apparently. She knew Katherine would kill her soon enough because she was nothing but collateral damage and the only way to avoid that was to seek refuge with the so-called power couple of Mystic Falls. The wolf stayed to herself, locked up in one of the guest bedrooms and didn't interest with anyone else besides when Klaus would ask her questions about the Katherine. Eventually, they found out all they could from her.

Turns out Hayley was an orphan and all she wanted was to find her family, find out the truth as to why she was abandoned. Melody felt for her, vowing to help in any way she could. Thankfully Hayley suddenly got onto the topic about the crescent moon birthmark on her shoulder. It sparked a memory in Klaus, causing him to explain about a certain pack in New Orleans. Again, the name made the brunette curious, the odd feeling return.

Speaking of doppelgangers, thanks to Melody's hunch about Jeremy getting killed, Elena was still oblivious and turned off her humanity because of Damon, burning her house down along with it. When the said dead Gilbert found out, he was distraught. It only proved his words more. Because his own sister had burned down their home, thinking his body was in the house and didn't bother giving him a funeral. Not to mention she destroyed the only home he ever knew. It was the last piece to his parents he had left and she burned it to the ground.

On a better note, despite the cure being lost to Katherine, Melody was in an amazing mood. She was happy, relaxed for once. Her dark magic wasn't a concern of her's anymore because she truly felt like she was getting better and dealing with it. She was proud, even Klaus could see the progress. He was proud of her too, always smiling when she did.

A few days later, Melody was coming down the stairs after taking her shower, her hair wet and clinging to the fabric of her clothes, the strands shorter. She wore black leggings and a simple white sweater, her hair in a messy bun the best she could make it. She had cut her hair to a shorter length, letting it rest on her shoulders. Klaus adored the new look, watching her when he thought she wasn't looking, but was, he didn't know that though. And she found herself liking it too. New hairstyle, new Melody.

Without knocking, Damon Salvatore strolled into the house. She stopped on the stairs, frowning as she realized that the door hadn't been locked, before continuing her journey.