three ; nightmare at the carnival

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter threenightmare at the carnival

chapter three ━ nightmare at the carnival

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ oh honey, i'm team alice ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

A RINGING WOKE her up and Melody groaned, stuffing the pillow over her face. She quickly became annoyed at the sound so she grabbed her phone and answered it, keeping her eyes shut. "Whoever you are, I can tell you one thing. You called me and ruined my beauty sleep. You're so dead. Say your prayers."

Stefan laughed from the other line. "Sorry, Melody. But I'm at the school and there's going to be a carnival tonight and Elena was wondering if you could help."

"Why didn't she just call then?"

"Well she doesn't have your number and she didn't want to bother you. Did you sleep alright last night?"

Melody got up with another groan. She went over to the dresser, getting her clothes out for the day. "Yeah, I did actually. Thanks again for letting me stay." She got her clothes and went into the bathroom, turning the shower on.

"It's no problem. I'm glad you decided to help out." There was a pause and Stefan spoke again. "Well I gotta go, I'll see you later."

He hung up and Melody set her phone down. She peeled her clothes off and stepped into the shower. Once she finished, she got into her car and drove off to the school. Elena and Bonnie were getting stuff ready when she arrived and Melody got out of her new car, walking over to them.

"Hey, guys." She saw the look on their faces and paused. "What's wrong?"

Bonnie sighed and shook her head. "Katherine looked just like Elena, it was freakish."

Melody nodded in agreement, feeling for the witch. "I would agree with you but I've dealt with more freakish stuff believe me. We had a giant running through our town before." Elena and Bonnie exchanged shock expressions. "But if you think about, Katherine is Elena's ancestor."

"Yeah, her vampire ancestor and she didn't just resemble her like a family member would. She was her," Bonnie pointed out as the three helped Elena get one of the booths ready.

Elena sighed. "I don't know, I can't explain it. It's creepy, that's all I got."

Melody couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Well, that's obvious. She was going around being you." Then she pointed at Elena. "But how do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?"