eight ; the truth is buried down below

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter eightthe truth is buried down below

chapter eight ━ the truth is buried down below

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ your future awaits ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

THERE WERE A series of protests through the phone and Melody held it away from her ear as she sipped her coffee. It was probably bad that she was now drinking coffee on a daily basis, but it woke her up when needed. And given all of the recent events, she really needed something to help her stay awake and not collapse on the ground randomly.

"No! You get back to StoryBrooke now or I'm coming there myself," Pan told her sternly. "You could get killed."

"Honey your heart could be turning black," Mary Margaret pointed out.

"Are you serious?!" Pan exclaimed to the former bandit. "You think I'm worried about her heart turning black? I'm worried that she's going to get killed. Hell, her heart can turn completely black for all I care."

Damon walked in and saw the brunette with the phone away from her ear, but just enough so she can hear them. Melody gave him an apologetic smile and a little wave. He walked over to her, standing on the other side of the bar. "Family trouble?" he questioned.

She nodded. "Mhmm."

"Melody you get back to StoryBrooke right now!" Pan demanded.

Damon came over and snatched her phone, putting it on speaker. Melody tried to take it from him but the vampire kept pushing her away. "Melody is completely safe here."

"Who the hell is that!" Regina and Pan yelled at the same time.

Damon smirked and Melody gave him a warning look. He didn't understand just how much her dad could get pissed. And once he got pissed, the whole town would go up in flames. Everyone could feel it in the air that the end was right around the corner. Right before he blew up completely, either Felix or his daughter would calm him down. He had quite a temper.

"Damon Salvatore speaking." She shook his head at him as if to say 'it's your funeral'. "Your daughter is perfectly safe with me. I'll keep her nice and—"

"That's it! I'm on my way!"

Melody came over and spoke into the phone. "No, please dad. I'm fine. I can take care of myself!"