forty-four ; the road to forgiveness and control

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter forty-fourthe road to forgiveness and control

chapter forty-four ━ the road to forgiveness and control

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ i'll forgive you one day, but today is not that day ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

twenty votes and twenty comments for the next chapter!

GETTING UP THE next morning wasn't as difficult as she assumed it would be. Melody had lied there for a moment, noticing that Regina was gone from her side, since that night when everyone had gotten back, her mother had stayed with her and cried with her until they both fell asleep. She guessed they wanted to give her privacy to make the choice on her own. And she did. The sheets were pulled off her body as she stood up, grabbing the outfit Rebekah had gotten her as an apology for her actions, and took a nice warm shower. She brushed her hair, putting it into a high ponytail before leaving the room.

The only time she hesitated was when she was on the balcony, looking down the stairs as she listened to the clink of plates and soft murmurs. From what she could infer, Klaus was cooking, Regina and Emma were drinking coffee and chatting quietly, and then Pan and Hook were arguing about what movie was better: The Proposal or The Lake House since the two males loved Sandra Bullock. Everything seemed perfect. So she took a deep breath and walked down the stairs.

When she entered the kitchen, all eyes went to her. Emma lowered the coffee mug from her lips, smiling at the older female despite the fact that she always called the brunette kid. Even Pan and Killian stopped arguing, eyes softening. Klaus turned his head and smiled at her, waving her forward. Her bare feet made tiny sounds against the floor, going to him as she saw that he was making cinnamon rolls: her favorite.

"Morning love," he hummed. And he went to lean down and kiss her cheek but Pan and Killian were pulling her away, making her sit at the bar in between them. She rolled her eyes at their childish actions. But the hybrid didn't seem upset, smirking at the two who glared at him back.

Then Pan paid attention to his daughter, involving her in the pointless argument he and his still-slightly-not as much-enemy. "Okay, Melody, which Sandra Bullock movie is better? The—"

"Definitely The Proposal." Pan laughed right in Killian's face, sticking his tongue out to which the pirate rolled his eyes just as his best friend had not even a minute ago. Melody pretended to debate her answer all of a sudden. "Well, The Lake House is pretty good too. It was a cool concept and it was romantic and different than the cliche romance movies out there. While The Proposal it hilarious and I love quoting it. Just depends really." She shrugged her shoulders and it was time for Killian to laugh in Pan's face.