twelve ; i was just like you once

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter twelvei was just like you once

chapter twelve ━ i was just like you once

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ blood scattered on the floor ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

DEFINITELY NOT HOW she wanted to start her day. Melody had come to find out that Stefan was trapped in the tomb with Katherine. She had immediately gotten into her car and drove to the tomb to see him. When she did arrive, Stefan was sitting at the tomb entrance upon hearing her enter.

"You guys trapped her in the house?" Stefan questioned after Melody had caught him up the events that he missed.

She nodded. "Yep. Damon said it was for the best. Elena wanted to hand herself over to Klaus —and in the process — me as well because apparently, Klaus wants me too." Melody sat down criss-cross and then slide a bag to him. "I brought some stuff you might need: candles, lanterns, and human Bambi."

The brunette waved the blood bottle in her hand. Stefan crossed his arms over his chest as he leaned against the rock wall. "Give that to me and I'm just gonna have to share it with her."

Melody switched her gaze over to Katherine who was watching them farther back in the tomb. Her nose twitched when she shrugged. "Just snap her neck or something."

Katherine smirked. "I love your sass. But I'm surprised because Klaus will hunt all of you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan. However, he won't kill Melody."

The fairytale woman laughed slightly with amusement. "Trust me, if Klaus comes after me, I'll kill him myself." She looked at Stefan, her eyes softening. "After we take care of this moonstone business, we'll get you out of here."

Stefan shook his head. "Don't worry about me. Just stay safe."

"I will."

Melody looked at Katherine one last time before standing up, turning on her heel, and leaving. She made her way through the woods when she stopped suddenly. A twig snapped and Melody got the feeling that someone was watching her. She looked around, her brown eyes falling upon the area in which she heard it come from.

She took one step toward it when her phone rang, startling her. Melody rolled her eyes at her own paranoia and then answered her phone. "Hey, Ric. What's up?"

The teacher on the other line sighed. "We have a problem."

———

More and more complications seemed to be piling up by the second and Melody was already fed up with it all by the time the day ended. It turns out one of Mason's friends was in town looking for him. Damon, Alaric, and Melody had formed a plan to see if she was a werewolf. But the plan had backfired though it was revealed the girl was a werewolf.