We were taking the piss out of each other when Ed walked on stage.

We cheered loudly along with the rest of the crowd and I took pictures as he sung through his set.

At the end he gave us a shout out.

"Big love to the boys JLS! Also to Lily Selley!" he yelled, smiling.

Oh my God.

My eyes went wide and I nnoticed Aston take a photo of me, I stood like that for about five minutes even when Ed was off the stage and the crowd was filing out.

"Lily!" Marvin yelled.

"Oh my Gee, Ed Sheeran knows my name." I breathed

The all laughed at me as we headed back down the stirs nd through corridors when my phone rung.

"Aloha." I answered

"Bonjour, Lils! Missing you like mad!" Nialls voice rng through my phone

"I'm missing you too."

"How was your night with the lads?"

"Great, Ed Sheeran gave us a shout out and Oh my God Niall it was amazing!"

"Great, glad you enjoyed it. One question, in a few months we're nominated for the VMA's, be my plus one?"

"Course I will..." I started when Aston grabbed my phone, shouting things to Niall.

I sighed, rolling my eyes and ran after him, finally catching up with him and grabbing my phone back.

"So Lilybear, how are you?" the Irish boy asked

"Fandabbydosey! You know the college doesnt sell lollypops or let us eat them in class if I manage to find a shop with the right kind!"

"Must be hard for you." he chuckled

"It is." I smiled into the phone when I heard a loud pitched scream and a security gaurd grabbed me  and ran, dragging me with him, several security gaurds following.

I heard Niall screaming my name through the phone as I got dragged out of the venue and shoved into a car. The door getting slammed in my face and it sped off, I managed to clip my seatbelt in a take a quick breath.

"The fuck." I breathed out when I heard Niall still shouting through the phone.

"LILY? ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED?"

 "No idea, there was screaming and shouting. And things being thrown, security grabbed me and threw me into a car. Niall, I have not idea where i am or where I'm going." I panicked.

"Babe, you'll be fine security will know what their doing."

"What about the boys? Niall I need to phone them, I call you back. Love you."

I hung up and dialled Astons number, he answered on the first ring.

"Lily? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine are you?"

"Yeah, where are you?"

"No idea, security pushed me into a car. What happened?"

"Some tried to get in." he sid briefly

"So why was I took away then?"

He sighed on the other end of the phone "I suppose it's better you hear it from me then off twitter or that. I'll come to your college room, thats where the driver of the car is taking you. See you in a bit."

He hung up and I shoved my phone into my pocket. Groaning and putting my head in my hands.

What is going on? Not being on twitter means you miss alot.

I sighed just as the car sloed down and the driver came out and opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I mumbled  goign to pay him but he shook his head and got back in the driver seat, speeding away.

"The fuck?" I whispered 

I shook my head clear and walked round the college slipping into my room, where Amanda gave me a questioning look.

"What happened at the concert? It's over the news that you got took away in a car and police are there to arrest a girl and everything. The fuck?" she shouted pulling me to sit down next to her

"No idea, there was screaming and shouting. Security got me out of there, is someone trying to hurt me?" I asked

"God, I hoped they twitter things weren't true, guess they are." she sighed putting her head in her hands.

"What? What twitter things?" I asked as the door went.

"Come in!" Amanda yelled and Aston walked in sitting next to me on Amanda's bed.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" I yelled sanding up

"Lily, calm down." Aston sighed

"Dont tell me to calm down!" I started shouting "I just got pushed out of a concert because someone was there, apparently trying to attack me. And apperntly it's all over twitter so everyone knows apart from me." I sobbed falling onto my bed

Paul knocked on the door next, walking in and rushing over to me.

"What happened?" he asked hugging me as I sobbed into his t-shirt.

I shrugged

Aston sighed loudly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Right Lils. There some girl on twitter who basically hates you. By the looks of her page she'll do anything to get you out of the picture. She's constantly planning ways to get to you, she only has just over 100 followers which isn't as bad as it could be. But honestly Lily until police can track every single person who follows the page and the page runner your not safe at all."

My eyes went wide and I rubbed my forehead, taking it all in. I nodded after a while.

"The police got about five of them today at the concert, thats why you got rushed away. Lils one of them had a knife." he whispered

I knew people didn't like me but I didn't think they would acctualy go through with it and try to kill me.

"I need to get out of here." I said getting up and dragging my suitcase out form under my bed, throwing things in.

Paul and Amanda looked at me then Aston.

"Are you not going to try and stop her?" Paul yelled

"It's the best for her safety if shes away from it all." Aston shrugged as someone else knocked on the door.

I groaned as Paul went and got it and eight more boys filled my small dorm room.

I looked up at them all wide-eyed.