Finding the one tht would be the room I would learn in, I stepped in and kept to the sides watching the people dancing.

One of the teachers came up to me.

"Your Lily right?" the older woman asked

"Yeah." I nodded

"I heard your really talented and worked with a few stars, getting your name out there?"

"Yeah, it's been amazing!"

"Good, I hope you can trade your style of dancing for ballet."

"Thats why I'm here, to be more versitile."

"Well, I'm looking foward to teaching you."

I smiled and walked out, going for a walk around the town of Glasgow.

-A few days later-

'Knock Knock'

I sighed and stood up from my current place on my bed, with revision books splayed around me.

I pulled my hair into a bun, pulling the door open.

"LILY!" the four boys yelled pulling me into hug.

I chuckled letting the JLS boys into my hotel room, Amanda was away looking for a book on lighting revision.

"Don't look at me like that Aston! I'm not going dressed like this, give me a second." I smiled as Aston looked up and down at my jogers and vest top.

I smiled walking into the bathroom pulling on black skinny jeans and a white collared lace top. I slid into black flats and grabbed my black bag. Applying light make-up and fixing my hair into loose waves. I sprayed myself with perfume then walked back into the main part of our college room. Where the boys were lounging about, reading through my revision books.

"Ready." I smiled

The looked up at me, grinned then stood up.

"Lets go see Ed Sheeran!" We all cheered walking out of my room and down the corridors.

I linked arms with Aston and JB as we skipped through the school grounds and back into the college, walkign normally again through everyone who was staring at us in awe.

I smiled directly at Mandy as she looked at me smirking.

We slid into the limo, cheering and turned the radio up full. Dancing around and carrying on until the limo pulled up and the boys got out first.

Marvin offered me his hand as I got out of the limo. I smiled gratefully at him when a bright flash almost blinded me.

I sighed sheilding my eyes from the guys with fancy camera's following the JLS boys around. Security was there and helped the boys through as I got pulled along and we managed to get in the back enterance.

"I want security with Lily at all times, I've seen twitter recently." I heard Aston say to a security gaurd, who nodded and I felt loads of eyes on me.

I havn't been on twitter on ages, I didn't have time being at college and that

"Come on Lils." Ortise smiled bringing me out of my daydream as we headed up stairs and onto a balcony sort of thing, above and away from the crowds with a great view of the stage.

"AHHHHH Ed Sheeran is somewhere in this building!" Isquealed jumping up and down, okay my inneer fagil was coming out.

"Yeah, Ed Sheeran is in this building. I'm not good friends with JLS, they didn't bring me here or anything." Aston rolled his eyes then shot me a playful smile which I returned with a wink.