Prolouge

"Tearful was that day
From which the ashes will rise
The guilty man is condemned
So have mercy on him, Lord,
Compassionate Lord Jesus
The guilty man is condemned
So have mercy on him, Lord,
Compassionate Lord Jesus

Lacrimosa dies illa
Qua resurget ex favilla
Judicandus homo reus
Huic ergo parce, Deus,
Pie Jesu Domine
Judicandus homo reus
Huic ergo parce, Deus,
Pie Jesu Domine" a soft female voice sang. It was hardly noticeable but the small boy holding the little girls hand heard the cracks in her voice.

"It's okay sissy. You still have me" a raspy voice called. The girl who was previously singing wiped her newly fallen tears and gripped the hands of the boy tighter.

It was truly a sight to behold. Two children standing in front of a grave.

Both children looked to be the same age. It was obvious to anyone they were siblings- twins to be exact. Both children have striking white hair and skin as pale as snow. The only color on either of them was the little girls black dress and the little boys black suit. Their eyes are what tended to shock people the most. Both children had two different eyes. Like they switched a single eye. Both children's left eye was a stunning sliver that usually shined so bright, comparing them to the stars in the night sky wouldn't do them justice. Each child's other eye is what made people fear them. It was the color of drying blood. The color of blood only minutes after it's spilled. Their eye a dark scarlet.

Their appearance separated them from everyone else. The only ones to love them was each other and the two bodies that are now buried beneath their feet.

Their mother had a quirk called ossification. She could turn living things to bone and then shatter them. The children got their looks from their albino mother.

Their father had a quirk called requip alignment. He could store weapons in his body and take them out at will. Because they were stored in his body he could sense them; feel them. His aim was always true and he never missed.

Well, he missed once. It was the first and last time it ever happened.

The children stared at the grave in front of them.

Here lies Mikeala and Juno Nakano. Brave hero's, loyal friends, unyielding lovers, and amazing parents.

They were what the world called shadow heroes. They were assassins. They would detain villains and occasionally 'get rid' of them. They always worked as a team and went by the alias Bone Bullet.

But that didn't matter now because they were gone. Mothers face was complete disintegrated. She died on sight.

Her father was badly injured and rushed to the hospital. He tried to tell the cops all he could. The doctors tried everything, but he died after 13 hours of surgery.

She had wormed her way into peoples hearts getting all the information she could. There were so many villains, but two stood out.

A kid with blue hair and had the disintegration quirk that killed mother. When he touched her, her face just cracked off like shattered glass.

Father never missed so when she heard what happened she couldn't believe it. He had shot a bullet and it missed. She had later found out that he didn't miss, rather, there was nothing to hit. Her father described a man made of black mist and yellow piercing eyes.

All her brother had was her. All she had was her brother.

~•~