172

"You ready to do some work Ashton?" I asked as I got ready to pull out the driveway. "Yes." He said. Today was a busy day. Amber and I gaming company was about to release another game. Other the past four years we've released three games. This game was supposed to be out last year but some things went wrong. So now we a finishing it up now. Out of nowhere the door opened and someone got in. "Hi sister." Dinah said and gave me a big slobbery kiss on my cheek. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm not the only ones here." She said as the back door opened.

"Hola Ashton." I instantly knew it was my mom. I was confused of why they were here. "Mom? Dad? Why are all of you here?" I asked. "We're going to work with you." Mom said. "And we're bored." Dad said. "Ok... but when did you even get here Dinah? You live all the way in Miami." I asked her. "I wanted to see my family. I've been here since yesterday. Camila and Antonio are at my parents." She told me. I sighed and shook my head. "Well I guess your all coming with me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright our next meeting will be with Sony. Well set the release date then." I told my employees. I was having a meeting. My family was in Amber and I office waiting. "Also run another test before we start making copies. That starts in two day. Got it?" I asked. "Yes ma'am." They all said. "Great. Alright we're done here. Everyone have a great day." I said.

I pack up my stuff and left the room. "Babe!" I turned around to the sound of my wife's voice. "Yes my queen." I answered. She walked up holding Jasper in her arms. "Hey booboo head." Jasper greeted. "Hey bed wetter." I said. He huffed and crossed his arms. "You mean." He said. Amber laughed and handed me paperwork. "What's this?" I asked.

"This is the contract you had me go get. I've already read and signed it. All it needs is your signature." She told me. "Alright thank you babygirl. I'll do that when I get to our office." I told her and grabbed her hand. "Also where's my other son at?" Amber asked me. "He's in our office with my fam. Also Dinah's here." I told her. "Oh well I'll let you get back there before they destroy it. I'm going home now so I'll see you there." Amber pulled me to her and grabbed the back of my neck. She kissed me before pulling away. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." Amber said blushing.

~Paradise