61

I was sitting in a cafe eating a muffin minding my business. I bought a new charger so I'm charging it now. I got a lot of messages from everyone. So I decided to read all of them except my moms. I'm still upset with her. Anyways I checked Dinah's first.

Sister Sister👯‍♀️🔥: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!

Sister Sister👯‍♀️🔥: I'm worried about you

Sister Sister👯‍♀️🔥: Please text me Y/n/n

Sister Sister👯‍♀️🔥: I need to know you are safe.

Me: I'm fine Dinah

Then I checked Skylar's messages. She was even texting me now.

Mah Hart❤️Mah Sole👑: I swear I'm going to kill you if you aren't already dead

My eyes widened. Oh wow...

Mah Hart❤️Mah Sole👑: Oh gosh. Please don't be dead baby

Me: I'm not dead. I'm ok princess

Mah Hart❤️Mah Sole👑: Oh my gosh! Where are you? Everyone is worried about you. Especially me

Me: I don't know honestly. But I'm ok

Mah Hart❤️Mah Sole👑: Send me your location then

Me: then my mom will come with you. She already said I couldn't see you anymore. Which won't stop me

Mah Hart❤️Mah Sole👑: Y/n please. I just want you back home and safe

Before I could respond two figures sat in front of me. One of them taking my phone. I shot up and glared at them. "What the fuck man!" I said. "You should really watch your mouth. Your only thirteen." One of them said. "And who are you?" I asked and tried to take my phone back. But she moved it. "Kehlani." She said and held her hand out for me to shake. I took the time to look at them I and realized it was both Demi Lovato and Kehlani.

"Oh I didn't recognize y'all at first. You took my phone and I was ready to fight." I said sat back down. Sneaking my phone back that she left on the table. "That's fine. But I would've fought back tho." She said and giggled. "Babe she's only thirteen. I don't won't you going to jail." Demi said to Kehlani. "All I'm saying is I'm not afraid to fight a child. Look at her. She's a giant." Kehlani said. "I wouldn't mind her hitting me at all. I'd ask her to do it again." I said. "See. She understands." She said and ruffled my hair.

Demi rolled her eyes. "Anyways... I've spoken to your mother and I've agreed to keep an eye out for you since we are in town." Demi said. "Please don't take me back." I practically begged. "Y/n we have too. Everyone's worried sick." She said with a sympathetic smile. "Please. Let me stay with you for a day and then take me back. You can tell them I'm ok or something." I said grabbing her hand. She looked at Kehlani before sighing. "Fine. But tomorrow morning I'm taking you back home. I'll let your mother know." She said. I cheered and high five Kehlani.

A/n~ 😪😒

~Paradise

Edited