89

Dinah's POV

"Please take care of Y/n Dinah." Lauren told me as she walked out the door. "I got this Lauren. I have Angel and Jailynn here to help me too. Plus Y/n is seventeen. If she needs anything she'll get it or ask for it." I told her. "I know. But knowing you I'd come back to one of her arms missing." I laughed thinking she was joking. But the look on her face told me she was serious. "Oh your serious? I promise you will return with you daughter in one piece." I told her. "That's all I ask for. I'll see y'all in two days." She said before hugging Y/n one last time and leaving with Nicholas.

"Now let's start party planning." I said. Y/n  and I want to the living room where her aunt and sister were. "So I was thinking we get hella alcohol and weed." Angel said. "Did you forget Y/n is a minor. I'm not getting in trouble." Jailynn said. "Not like I haven't had any before." Y/n mumbled. "You what!?" I asked. "I meant a party. Not like I haven't been to a party before." I said and shrugged. "Nice save." I heard Angel whisper. "Anyways, lets actually plan this party out."

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the kitchen counter drinking some juice that tete Angel secretly mixed with vodka. Shhh!! Don't tell Dinah. Who do you think have me my first drink. Y'all probably would've thought Dinah but she wants to be a responsible big sister. That's why I ask my aunt.

I sighed as I thought about Skylar yet again. I mean why wouldn't I? I still love her. "Your thinking about her aren't you?" I looked up and saw Dinah leaning against the door frame. "Yeah. But I can't help it." I told. "I know. But for these two days you need to try to have fun and don't worry about her." She said. "I know but it's hard when I gave her everything. She was my first everything and she just threw it away like it was nothing." I said.

"Wait. Did y'all... have sex?" Dinah asked in a whisper. As if she'd get in trouble for saying it. "Aye She was throwing that ass back. Who am I to turn it don't." I said with a smirk. Dinah's eyes widened in shock. "What- I- my little sister eating ass." She said. "Oh my gosh. You asked." I said and chuckled. "Oh my lord. I can't breath." She said and held her chest. I got off the counter and walked over to her. "You'll be fine. For all you know Gina is slapping skin right now." I said and walked off. "Ew! Why would you even say that!" I laughed and went up to my room.

A/n~ you know how I was talking about a new book and I'd tell y'all the next chapter. I've decided to make y'all wait longer before I tell y'all.😄

~Paradise