119

It is now Monday. Amber and I just pulled in to the dorm room parking lot. Our date was amazing. I was a lot less nerve racking. I guess cause we've known each other for eight years. We know everything about each other already. Literally everything. So we could skip that stage. After our first kiss I passed out. Not really but I felt like I did. That would've been embarrassing. Anyways we went back to our tent since it was getting dark and went to sleep.

I woke to Amber laying across my body. I don't understand how she was comfortable but I just let her be. I may have snuck a picture with my camera. We swam in the lake, went hiking, ate food, took a nap, ate again, and went back to sleep. Anyways... back to reality.

When I stepped out the car I jogged to the other side. I opened the door for Amber and she thanks. "Thanks baby." She said and pecked my lips. "Our ship is sailing ms Jauregui." I jumped as a voice spoke behind me. I turned around and saw Kayla holding a phone up. My phone to be exact. "How'd you get my phone?" I asked her. "How'd I not get your phone?" She asked. "I- never mind." I shook my head and opened the trunk. "Hi mom." I said. "Hello my baby." My mom said.

"MY HUMAN DILDO IS BACK!" I laughed knowing who it was. "MY HUMAN SEX DOLL!" I screamed and hugged Tiffany. "We don't know them." Amber told a couple as they eyed us weirdly. "Y'all can deny us." I said. "No matter how hard you try. We'll be there embarrassing you." Tif same. "What did I get myself into." Amber said and grabbed the things I let her get. Which was just one bag.

Next week

"Y/n make sure to get clean underwear." Mom said through the phone. I rolled my eyes and gave her a look. "My undies are clean. Wait." I grabbed my underwear's and sniffed them. "Yep. They're clean." I threw them in my suitcase as she made gagging sounds. "That's disgusting Y/n." I shrugged. "Who else was going to do it for me. Nicholas isn't here to do it for me." I told her. "I'm not even going to ask. Now when you get down here make sure to go to the store and get the ham like you said you would." She said.

"Yes!" I cheered. I was kinda excited to get the ham for Thanksgiving this year. I may need to get three big ones since my family is pretty big. "I will not fail you Mrs mom." I bowed making her giggle. "You better not or I'll have your head cut off." We talked for an hour before hanging up. "I'm ready!" Tif said and dragged her huge suitcase in my room. She tripped over it and face planted the floor. And like always she dramatically started crying and climbed up my body. "There there Tif Tif." I said and patted her leg.

A/n~ next chapter you'll be back home. I think it's time to bring in Skylar.

~Paradise