107

Dinah's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Was all that was heard throughout the room. Nobody said a word as we sat around the room. Normani and Ally sitting together on one side of the room. Ty sitting beside Y/n's bed and holding her hand. Lauren standing by the window with the saddest look I've ever seen on her. Camila was here earlier but she left to go get us some food.

I walked over to Lauren and leaned against the wall. "Hey Laur." I said giving her a small smile. "Hey." She whispered. "How are you?" I asked. "I'm ok..." she said. "You sure? Cause the look on your face says your not. Come on talk to me." I grabbed her hand and walked over to some chairs. We sat and I waited for her to talk. "Amber and Andrew well come later on today." She told me.

"Ok that's good but I asked how you were." I said. Lauren sighed and crossed her right leg over the left. "I feel like I didn't do what I needed to do as a mother to Y/n." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I don't feel like I was a good mom. I mean I was gone all the time. She's been through so much in her life. Now she's gets kidnapped and shot." She says.

"Lauren don't blame yourself because of this. There's no way any of us could have known this would happen. I wish I could've done more to protect her too. From everything. But it's still not your fault. It's not any of our faults. All you need to do is continue being great mother you are and make sure you comfort her in her time of need." I told her. "You really think I'm a good mom?" Lauren asked.

"Yes I do. I know Y/n agrees too." I said. Y/n started waking up. "Alright lets get over there. I'm sure she'll be looking for you."

A/n~ this took longer than it should've to put up.

~Paradise