132

A few months later

Everyone cheered and threw their caps in the air as we finished our graduation ceremony. Well everyone except me and Amber. Even tho I wasn't seated by her I knew she didn't. "Why didn't y'all throw up your caps?" Tiffany asked when we walked over to them. "Because my mom wants the hat I wore. Plus I paid good money for this. Then I sat up in this hot ass building sweating in it. No thanks." I explained. "She'd beat me if I lose it." I said. "Me too except I had mine custom made along with Y/n." Amber said.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Kayla said. "Come on. Let's go find out families." I said. We pushed through the crowd. I high five some of my class mates on the way. "Eww!! Nigga you need to dry off. You too sweaty!" I heard my aunt Angel yell. "Found my family." I said. "Tete Angel!" I called out. "About time. Boy don't touch me!" She yelled at a guy who almost bumped into her. "Ok let's go over here with everyone else." I said before she caused a bigger scene. "My baby! She's all grown up!!" Mom said and threw her arms around me. "I been grew up." I told her.

"Oh hush up. I'm so proud of you." She said and began crying. "Cry over there. I want to hug my sister." Dinah said and pushed Lauren out the way to hug me. "Oh your sweaty." She said and let's go. "I know I am. This robe is hot." I said and took it off. "Alright we have reservations. You two go back to your dorms and change so we can go." Micheal, Ambers dad said. "I'll go with you." Andrew said coming out of nowhere.

"Aye I haven't seen you in forever." I said and hugged him. "Your sweaty dude." He whined. "Suck it up. I missed you bro." I said and let him go. "I missed you too." He told me and patted my shoulder. A girl walked up and wrapped her arm around his. "Oh this is my girlfriend Andrea. Andrea meet my good friend Y/n." He introduced us. "He's told me so much about Y/n. Nice to finally meet you." Andrea said and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you too. Amber told me about some. I'm just surprised someone actually decided to date him." I said and he shoved me. "Hey he's sweet and cares for me." Andrea said. "Well let's go so Amber and I can get changed. Did y'all have a car?" I asked as we made our way out. "Nope. We rode with my parents." Andrew said. "Ok great. My car is right out front."

~Paradise