142

I followed Amber into her apartment and to her room. Andrew left after he dropped us off. I could tell she was still pissed off. "Baby please talk to me." I said. When she got to her room she closed the door. But since I was in the way it just bounced off me. "Ow." I said. Amber groaned loudly and face planted the bed. I chuckled and sat beside her. "How are you feeling?" I asked and rubbed her back.

She said something but I couldn't hear her from her face being shoved in the bed. I chuckled and shook her body. "What did you say baby? I didn't quite hear you." Amber huffed and sat up. "I said that I'm very annoyed, mad, and hurt." She said. "I just don't see how she could do that to me. I would have never did that to her. That's how much I respected her. Clearly she didn't give a shit about our friendship after all." Amber sobbed and wiped her wet cheeks. "And yes I know our friendship has been over with. But I still respect her enough to not pull some shit like that." She told me.

"Baby don't worry about her ok? Starting now Skylar and I are no longer friends. Matter of fact I'll text her. Even block her if you want. But you have nothing to worry about." I told her. "Are you sure I have to worry about? She was your first everything. Why wouldn't you want to go back with her. You two have done everything together. I mean everything." She said. "Baby I don't want her. What her and I had is done with. She cheated on me. You've been nothing but loyal to me. Why would I leave something that's been good to me." Amber looked down with a grin on her face.

"Amber I love you. Not her. I'm not leaving you any time soon." I told her. "I love you too. I'm sorry for being a mess." She said. "No need to be sorry. You have every right to feel the way you do." I said. Amber wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. If possible she put all her love into that kiss. We both smiled breaking the kiss. "How about I run a warm bath and we both just relax?" I suggested. Her smile widened and she nodded. "I'd love that." I pecked her lips before getting up. "Then I'll get started on that bath now." I said. "And I'll get us some wine so we can pretend to be mean rich people." I laughed and walked out the room. I love that girl. So much.

A/n~ bout to go to sleep. Ain't nobody waiting on New Years. It'll be here when I wake up.

~Paradise