113

"I call being on Y/n's team!" Tiffany said and wrapped her arms around my neck. Amber pout and stomped her feet like a child. "But I'm always on her team. That's not fair. Y/n!" Amber whined and looked at me. I chuckled and walked over to her. Then put a arm around her shoulder. "Next time babe. Give Tif a chance to play with me." I told her. "Oh I'll definitely play with you." Tiffany said with a smirk. Amber pouted even more but nodded. "Are you to dating or what?" Kayla asked.

"No. We're just really close best friends." Amber said. "We're just really close best friends." Tiffany mocked. "Yeah y'all fucking on the low. What's her favorite position Y/n! Missionary? Doggy style? I bet it's doggy style. Amber looks like the likes it from the black." Tiffany said making Amber blush a deep red. I laughed and took the basketball from her. "We don't have sex Tif. Just except it." I said.

"Leave them alone Tif. They said they don't fuck then they don't." Kayla said to the taller girl. "You can eat my ass and choke on a cucumber." Tiffany said. "Why do always tell me to choke on a cucumber when I get on to you?" Kayla asked. "Aren't we supposed to be playing basketball?" Amber asked. "Yes! Let's start please." I said and gave the two arguing girls. They stopped and we started the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Move Y/n." Amber said and backed up against me. "No can do." I said. "Pass it!" Kayla called out as she ran pass Tiffany who somehow tripped. Amber tried passing it to her. But since I'm taller and my arms are long I easily caught it. I dribbled to the net and dunked it. "Why did I have to be on Y/n? She's way taller than me." Amber said a pouted. "Because I'm shorter than shorter than you." Kayla said. "And thats how you win a game." I said. "I do believe the bet was if we won you two would cook us a steak dinner." Tif said and tapped her chin with a smirk.

"I'm putting poison in your food Tiffany." Kayla mumbled. We laughed as Kayla stomped off. We are all competitive but Amber and Kayla just suck at basketball and football. "I like poison." Tif said and chased after the girl. "Can I at least ride on your back?" My ankles hurt." Amber asked. "Come on. Nobody can handle the ankle breakers work of art." I joked. I bent down and let her get on my back. Then heading to Kayla and Tiffany's dorm room.

A/n~ it's 2:37 am and I'm wide awake. So I finished this chapter for y'all. But I guess I'll try to sleep now. Gn😴✌🏾

Thoughts?

~Paradise